**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a dumb statement one time . I responded to that.

Your (wrong ) opinion about this being the same situation as the Cavs differs from mine and that’s cool lol

Now shut yo ***** *** up and stop quoting

You figure out how to say 1 name yet?

9F0D8822-D975-4CC2-ABC7-0C59338E2C27.jpeg

They said that Emmitt Till whistled. Beware Lavar.

Utah does not deserve Mike Conley. Class individual, smooth and consistent. I have no doubt that he'll handle those racists out there with aplomb.

The Lakers Front office has done everything y’all aint want them to do and now they’re geniuses :lol:

Remember all the gloating last july? Then y’all didn’t want us to mention the Lakers in the NBA thread after March?

Y’all better win a championship or this will go down as the 2nd most embarrassing season in NBA history. Only behind last year.
It was embarrassing wasn’t it?

For Houston, Boston and Golden State

*EDIT*

Sorry, when I say Golden State, I mean Steph Curry :wink:

wait, perhaps my reading comprehension is piss poor but is it celtics' fans general consensus that bradley beal is not worth Jaylen + pick ?

i get that jaylen has shown improvement on offense each year, but he's had the luxury of not having defense focus on him. what happens to him when defenses don't have to account for kyrie's ability to create from any where on the court or horford's ability to play inside and out? i'd take beal for jaylen + #14 pick any day of the week.

wait, perhaps my reading comprehension is piss poor but is it celtics' fans general consensus that bradley beal is not worth Jaylen + pick ?

i get that jaylen has shown improvement on offense each year, but he's had the luxury of not having defense focus on him. what happens to him when defenses don't have to account for kyrie's ability to create from any where on the court or horford's ability to play inside and out? i'd take beal for jaylen + #14 pick any day of the week.

Nah...Jaylen and 14 can go if we can get Beal :lol:

I don’t think WSH moves him though and it’ll probably require us to throw in a few more pieces

Talent wise, it’s Lamar with Artest #2

Money wise, it’s Deng

It’s a disingenuous question without context though.

How?

If people always speak of LA as a popular destination for free agents, how is it disingenuous to look at the actual history?

Same for The Knicks

Especially when both haven't even gotten meetings with some of the recent top tier free agents

And when speaking of lebron and his involvement, why should we not look to his history?

Or why should we not considering things about pelinka or jeanie

Or consider the awkward questions being asked when Vogel was hired.. or how Jason Kidd got on the coaching staff.. or what just happened with magic Johnson

I mean this isn't Miami where pat Riley is there.. and Jerry buss is no longer with us (and this would be far from the 1st example of kids screwing up what their parent has accomplished) and jerry west works for the clippers

You started the discussion with something else in mind and now you keep making it very black and white

I started the conversation with someone I regularly joke with on this board @Maximus Meridius

Someone else then got involved.. so I asked a very simple question, that was never answered by that person

This really isn't that hard or deep.. lakers fans just seem sensitive

How?

If people always speak of LA as a popular destination for free agents, how is it disingenuous to look at the actual history?

Same for The Knicks

Especially when both haven't even gotten meetings with some of the recent top tier free agents

And when speaking of lebron and his involvement, why should we not look to his history?

Or why should we not considering things about pelinka or jeanie

Or consider the awkward questions being asked when Vogel was hired.. or how Jason Kidd got on the coaching staff.. or what just happened with magic Johnson

I mean this isn't Miami where pat Riley is there.. and Jerry buss is no longer with us (and this would be far from the 1st example of kids screwing up what their parent has accomplished) and jerry west works for the clippers

Disingenuous because during the 20+ years between Shaq and Lebron, there’s been phases of championship contenders that didn’t need big time free agents (99-01, 08-12), rebuilding/purgatory phases where big free agents weren’t part of the plan aka Kobe’s prime or retirement years (04-08, 13-16).

Yes 2016-2017 with LMA and PG were disasters and major embarrassments. But it takes two to tango if the lakers aren’t weren’t chasing these superstar FA then it’s not accurate to say that they failed at signing anyone.

Nah...Jaylen and 14 can go if we can get Beal :lol:

I don’t think WSH moves him though and it’ll probably require us to throw in a few more pieces
Washington doesn’t make that trade. They see Beal as much more valuable than that and they’re right.

Disingenuous because during the 20+ years between Shaq and Lebron, there’s been phases of championship contenders that didn’t need big time free agents (99-01, 08-12), rebuilding/purgatory phases where big free agents weren’t part of the plan aka Kobe’s prime or retirement years (04-08, 13-16).

Yes 2016-2017 with LMA and PG were disasters and major embarrassments. But it takes two to tango if the lakers aren’t weren’t chasing these superstar FA then it’s not accurate to say that they failed at signing anyone.

I asked a question, because I legit couldn't remember who the hell the team has actually signed since Shaq in '96

Last thing I remember is the Dwight billboards.. jeanie getting defensive about kobe.. and whoever was a free agent going there according to lakers fans every summer

I can name big trades inclusive of the trade to get the pick that was kobe.. but I'd assume lakers fans could actually answer the damn question since they know who's available every damn summer and all

Jaylen Brown ain't it. Celtics need to let him go if its gonna bring Beal, and I'm not even that high on Beal.

But Brown ain't it. Never thought he would anything more than a 12-16 pt per game scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom