**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron has been slandered all season long. laker fans are a diff beast. if this fails, lebron is going to absorb the impact.

Yup. He's going to take the hit. Cause we got him as much help as humanly possible and he still can't deliver? Nah.

Yup. He's going to take the hit. Cause we got him as much help as humanly possible and he still can't deliver? Nah.
Lebron about to be 35. It’s not on him. This won’t be his team. Lebron stepping to the side and passing the torch to AD and Kawhi.

Dlo is gunna turn the Warriors into a p&r team.

Amazing.

You have Durant for 3 years but Dlo is the one that’s gunna change the system :lol:

Would be crazy if Kawhi doesn’t join the Lakers and AD and Bron don’t work out and AD leaves next summer. Lakers would have mortgage the young core for one year of AD.

Lebron about to be 35. It’s not on him. This won’t be his team. Lebron stepping to the side and passing the torch to AD and Kawhi.

We talkin bout narratives b. Laker fans def dont love lebby like that. I can def see the blame being placed on Bron or AD if Kawhi comes and dont win a title. Kawhi is def slander proof at this point.

CHIP season!!!!!!
f7cc1dd987394fff6883187989ed3a1d.jpg

corny.
disrespectful to not have RJ in that starting 5.
its not the starting 5. they're being funny but its corny.

We talkin bout narratives b. Laker fans def dont love lebby like that. I can def see the blame being placed on Bron or AD if Kawhi comes and dont win a title. Kawhi is def slander proof at this point.
Lebron doesn’t care. In his mind he’s already certified. He’s trying to break the scoring record and wants to play with his son. I can see him going back to Cle to retire if this Laker run doesn’t work.

I completely get that Kawhi has every right to take his time. But at this point, how much more thinking do you really need? You already kinda know the situations with each organization. I’m failing to see what the holdup is. You’re gonna get paid wherever you go. So all that’s left is lifestyle kind of stuff, which again, we already know. Make a decision and go ball out.

Dude really is wired different. :lol:

I completely get that Kawhi has every right to take his time. But at this point, how much more thinking do you really need? You already kinda know the situations with each organization. I’m failing to see what the holdup is. You’re gonna get paid wherever you go. So all that’s left is lifestyle kind of stuff, which again, we already know. Make a decision and go ball out.

Dude really is wired different. :lol:
This.

NBA free agency rumors: Warriors don't plan to trade D'Angelo Russell
By Josh Schrock July 01, 2019 12:03 PM

D'Angelo Russell reportedly is the newest member of the Warriors, but for how long?

After Kevin Durant informed the Warriors that he would be leaving the Bay for the Nets, general manager Bob Myers sprung into action and orchestrated a sign-and-trade that send KD to Brooklyn in exchange for D'Angelo Russell.

While Russell is a solid young player and a controllable asset (he reportedly agreed to sign a four-year, $117 million contract), the New York Times' Marc Stein reported Monday that the Warriors eventually will trade Russell.

NBC Sports national NBA insider Tom Haberstroh, however, heard from league sources that the Dubs don't see Russell as a piece to be flipped after this season.

"Despite playing the same position as star point guard Stephen Curry, league sources shot down the notion that the Warriors aren't acquiring Russell purely as a temporary rental," Haberstroh said.

Russell doesn't appear to be an ideal system fit for the Warriors, but with Durant gone and Klay Thompson slated to spend at least half the season rehabbing his torn ACL, the Warriors needed to get Steph Curry some offensive help.

With Curry, Russell and Draymond Green, the Dubs should have enough to at least tread water in the Western Conference until Thompson returns sometime around March.

[RELATED: KD helps orchestrate sign-and-trade with Nets]

If the fit with Russell doesn't work out in the first year, there surely will be a number of teams -- including the Minnesota Timberwolves -- who would love to swing a trade for the blossoming young star.

For now, though, the Warriors' plan appears to be to keep Russell in the fold.

The idea of trading him never made sense to me. Don't know where Stein got that from. Why trade a 23 year old all star for more depth when you'd be getting two players back, which isn't exactly deep, and one of them would be a lesser version of Harrison Barnes and the other would be a 15-20 mpg dime a dozen bench player? Wouldn't really make you a better or deeper team

My gut is telling me that Kawhi is staying in Toronto. I don’t think he wants to join the Avengers with Lebron. Uncle Denis comes across as a dude that doesn’t want Kawhi to be in Lebron’s shadow. Is there enough bread in advertising and endorsements for both Lebron and Kawhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom