**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Take: the Lebby-AD-Kiwi superteam won’t be as good as the KD Warriors. The pieces on that Warrior team complemented each other nearly perfectly and because they had so many lights out shooters and were all willing passers, they were impossible to stop when clicking.

The Big 3 of the new Lakers have overlapping skill sets/roles to some extent. They’ll take turns putting in work, so it won’t be as free flowing as the Dubs were at their best.

I could be wrong though.

Hot Take: the Lebby-AD-Kiwi superteam won’t be as good as the KD Warriors. The pieces on that Warrior team complemented each other nearly perfectly and because they had so many lights out shooters and were all willing passers, they were impossible to stop when clicking.

The Big 3 of the new Lakers have overlapping skill sets/roles to some extent. They’ll take turns putting in work, so it won’t be as free flowing as the Dubs were at their best.

I could be wrong though.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Imagine 2 KD level talents + 1 Steph level talent not being better. Talent overwhelms in the end.

not exactly a hot take. We never got to see the Warriors at the height of the powers.

Uncle Dennis got a Love Jones for Magic. They know Lebron on his last legs. People seem more eager about Kawhi coming than Lebron when he came.

Always expected Kawhi to take his time and not be beholden to any arbitrary media deadline/timeline especially when he has the near future of the league in his hand

Expecting it come out of the blue without warning whenever it does get announced

not exactly a hot take. We never got to see the Warriors at the height of the powers.

Uncle Dennis got a Love Jones for Magic. They know Lebron on his last legs. People seem more eager about Kawhi coming than Lebron when he came.

2017 was the height of their powers.

klay coming back in january just in time for the warriors to trade dlo :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Imagine 2 KD level talents + 1 Steph level talent not being better. Talent overwhelms in the end.

Usually, but not always. The 2011 Mavericks say hi, for example.

Also, I think you and I may have different views about how good AD is.

yep vet min. 100x better than jordan bell/ damien joines combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom