**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild in a good and bad way. They can be so down but then be so damn crazy too. They'll be your best friend or your worst enemies. A lot of other Asians just don't work that way.
Wont ever mess with a Filipino chick again. The bad outweighs the good by a substantial margin IMO.

Wild in a good and bad way. They can be so down but then be so damn crazy too. They'll be your best friend or your worst enemies. A lot of other Asians just don't work that way.

Accurate AF

As a darker-skinned jungle asian, i passed as filipino. During my college days, got so much love from filipinas. got used to sinigang and all that tapsilog

Heat Bosh after Lebron left was a problem

People forget this but he really picked up the slack and lowkey was a force the 2 seasons after Bron left. Man had as solid and effective an all around game as any 4 in the league at the time

He would've made a few more All-NBA teams had he not gone through that life threatening scare

zGHQb4O.gif

how many of yall talking about asian women are white guys? :nerd:
I am Chinese and Japanese. Went to school where Filipinos were the majority within the Asian population. There was even a fake Filipino gang at my school. They a wild bunch.

If we're talking Asian women I think I'mma have to go with Thai chicks. Is that considered Asian?
If they weren't, what would they be? But yes.....Asian.
yes:lol:

thai chicks have the nicest racks imo.

For real? I know Cambodians have nice ones, but they are crazy too. Haha.

Haha. Dude...I am American born and I for real even did that. I first met a Filipino back in like 5th grade and I had no idea what he was. I just assumed you were either Japanese or Chinese. It took me even 28 years to even meet a Cambodian for the first time. I had no idea where that even was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom