**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the same can be said for any race, TBH.

I've only dated Italians and Latinas.
And they all have their good and bad.
But Latina women are, "Loca".

That's true but sometimes the bad can be super bad. My ex who is Filipino wanted to crash a car with us in it cause we were breaking up. My last ex who was Vietnamese just stopped calling me and moved on with another guy. I mean....both kind of suck but one sucks more. Haha.

Mixed/Light skinned Filipinas > Other Asian Women

Pia-Wurtzbach.png

That's true but sometimes the bad can be super bad. My ex who is Filipino wanted to crash a car with us in it cause we were breaking up. My last ex who was Vietnamese just stopped calling me and moved on with another guy. I mean....both kind of suck but one sucks more. Haha.
try korean girls :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wouldnt it be in Kawhi's best interest to sign a 1+1 then be eligible for that supermax?

Injury or not some team will give it to him. Look at what just happened with KD.

He'd have to do a 2+1 to get to the 10 years of service to get the higher max

Not to be racist, but Vietnamese and Cambodian people have some of the hardest accents.

I don't think I'd last an argument, if I ever dated one.

Looking forward to the general goonery provided by Dudley. Type of dude that pisses you off when playing against you but you love to have

My G, since when was thailand not in asia?:lol:

but i cant say ****, my geography is trash. met a chick from scotland this weekend and had no idea that **** was a part of the UK

It is, and Scotland has a lot of history within the UK. But most people think UK = England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom