**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
was on the 16th floor of a 20 floor building a few years back when we had an earthquake and the building didn't stop rolling for like an hour.

It was retro fitted with rollers so it just went back and forth. I threw up because it was like being on a boat.

Went home and had drinks. It was a good day

Lol any of yall remember doing earthquake training in school as a kid? Had us get under the tables and everybody was just fooling around
Yup I remember. Those tables prob wouldn’t even protect you if a major quake hit. I used to love the drills though because they always took a lot of time to do :lol:

I am from SF. I am numb to earthquakes but hate how they always happen at night when I am dead asleep. I would always think if a big one hit, I would be too tired to really get out of my apartment asap.

was on the 16th floor of a 20 floor building a few years back when we had an earthquake and the building didn't stop rolling for like an hour.

It was retro fitted with rollers so it just went back and forth. I threw up because it was like being on a boat.

Went home and had drinks. It was a good day
Damn I would have been done.

los angeles really got it bad... they gots to go through earthquakes and the fires smh...they got great weather but im good living in the east coast with the cold weather lol

Its weird to say but you get used to it lol

Most people I talked to at the 4th of July bbq didn’t eem feel it.

My bro bro didn’t feel this last one.

The fires...if you in the city they really don’t affect you.

But they suck regardless.

Yea the fires are trash. Couldn't imagine living further up north where they get started. Saw a video of some chick driving on the freeway during the fires last year and it legit looked like she was riding thru hell

i mean the bay is due for a big quake anytime now. i hope its during the weekday so i can get outta work

Oh I forgot. 2 major earthquakes. What number does fun guy wear? No. 2. Klaw on da way.

Ground on the east coast is pretty damn stable right now

Right. I enjoy living in the one region of the US that generally steers clear of natural disasters. I don’t know how folks deal with the potential that any given day a quake, hurricane, or tornado can rip through and destroy everything their entire town/city god forbid take your life.

I’ll take my seasonal dose of Nor’Easters and snow shoveling over that any day.

I got thousands of dollars worth of disaster aftermath items at home. But I’m 130 miles away. Ain’t that a *****?

we're fortunate that our buildings can withstand earthquakes. you see what happens in other countries
had a co-worker who experienced his first quake when he moved out here awhile back. dude said he couldn't sleep the rest of the night. i remember telling him, i just went back to sleep :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom