**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one know what it means...It’s provocative.....it’s gets the people going! Lol

C5BA7357-973F-4F9B-B72E-C85E4731D73A.jpeg

Russ and Harden meeting KD in the finals >>>>

I WANT ALL THE SMOKE. ALL THE SLANDER. ALL THE HATE. ALL THE CHAOS

INJECT IT

WHERE MY FELLOW RUSS TARDS AT???

P.S. Ignore all my Russ slander I was hacked. Russ should have 3X MVPs. Triple Double Gawd
lmao rockets aint beating my warriors and clippers. they for sure gonna beating the lakers in the first round tho fck lakers

fuuuuuuggg. CP really gonna be a Laker, huh?

Need to see the Vegas odds on this. Its gonna be Lakers heavy faves for him.

How does CP3 end up on the Lakers exactly???

Even if he gets bought out y’all think he’d sign with the Lakers for the minimum?
I don't even want these rumors to start because of the narrative that would surround it. I don't think we expect to sign him in any way.

lol if any team lost this offseason it’s DEFINITELY NOT okc. presti is working MAGIC right now.

I see no Ls to be had on OKC’s side

They took a team with zero chance at a championship

And turned 2 players into 7 1sts along with the chance at 2 pick swaps, a talented young guard and also another asset they could possibly turn into something else

They should get something for gallianri and Adams and maybe other guys from playoff teams

Tillman the Rockets owner is a clown. Def had the burner to Moreys back to make this move.

When we gotta rebuild and blow this up with no draft picks this **** is gonna be BAD :rofl:

ZERO Chips to show for it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom