**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's getting bought out 1000%. He's 34 right? He's not gonna spend his last years there
Only problem is the Thunder won’t be as pressed for a buyout as much as CP would be ...He would have to agree to giving up big bread for cheap *** OKC to do it, we bout to see how bad yo really wants to win :lol: :nerd:

I can see some type of 3 way deal using 1 of the many picks they got and taking back expirings to get him off the roster

I definitely want to see changes offensively. Mike d’antoni shouldn’t be brought back either after his contract is up. Harden has worked on his game every summer and comes back better, I’m expecting that midrange shot to be taken more from him next season. Plus movement without the basketball
just a shame. the rockets were closer to getting over the hump than anyone outside of the organization/fanbase wants to admit. not entirely sure how adding a cantankerous, ornery point guard that cant shoot to replace a cantankerous, ornery point guard makes them better? especially when MDA isnt the coach thats gonna lay down the law and make them play the right way.

Rockets have only been under .500 twice since 2000 and the most recent time was 05-06. I'd be shocked if the team took a complete nose dive once the Harden/Westbrook era ends. Those picks won't be in the lotto.

Same thing like that 2021 Miami pick that everyone was hyped about.

I'm talking myself into this :smh: more so in the sense that this is one of the few if any situations Russell can contribute to team success. I've been so low on him thought he would set any franchise back that took him

In this scenario Gordon, Harden and Tucker to flank Russell as shooters and Capela as a lob threat should keep defenses honest

Again, I don't like talking myself into this but I am. Keep signing shooters though

Houston had to do it, their GM is on the hot seat anyway. He has nothing to lose

Chris Paul was too old and slow and injury prone anyways

Last ditch effort but I understand it.

Plus this is so amazingly gratifying that CP3’s gonna be living in OKC. It’s just perfect. :lol:

CP has made $220M in basketball contracts. No doubt he's taking a steep buyout. Dude can't look himself in the mirror until he gets a ring.

I pray for his wife

Cp0 looking at harden and Westbrook next season.
*Run it back*
download.jpeg

Russ can say goodbye to his triple double average lol
No way are PJ, Capella, Harden, and whoever else is on that roster going to box out for him to run in and grab rebounds on missed free throws or basically play the Steven Adams box out role.

Speaking of Adams it may be to late to change his game -- boxing out and watching rebounds go to the wayside is like muscle memory to him at this point.

I'm talking myself into this :smh: more so in the sense that this is one of the few if any situations Russell can contribute to team success. I've been so low on him thought he would set any franchise back that took him

In this scenario Gordon, Harden and Tucker to flank Russell as shooters and Capela as a lob threat should keep defenses honest

Again, I don't like talking myself into this but I am. Keep signing shooters though
I am too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom