**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what #dubsin7 get you
8CE025BC-7F48-41A8-BC48-7A70FB2D2285.jpeg

#prayforKD:emoji_pray:

#sikef**KD

I respect LeBron’s Taco Tuesday love, but he needs to step the game up. That looks like Ohio Taco night; not LA Taco night...just saying...

Some team that’s going to be trash anyway needs to step and do VC a solid and let him break the most season played record. Not going to cost a lot of money and it will be a good story.

I’m 100% down to add Vince with one of our last two spots. Him, Korver, Thabo or Crawford with one of the last two spots is good with me.

Why would playing Gordon Hayward be eating into Tatum's minutes? Brown, Hayward (assuming he's healthier), and Tatum will all be around 30-32 MPG.
K.

So y’all paying Hayward 33Ms to come off the bench?

Agents get fired all the time but there's extra light on Rich Paul cuz of Bron and him being a brotha. These cats hate seeing brothas succeed on their own terms.

He doesn’t have a degree DAMNIT!!! He’s got a diploma!!

How’d we let him get away with this????? We thought disenfranchisement would eliminate these sort of things!!! :lol:

Yikes at Big Charlotte, wow :rofl:

Rich Paul is supposed to be working for every client's self interest. Not just Lebron's. I'm sure there's lots of people that are criticizing him for that and not the color of his skin.

It's far more this than being black. If Rich Paul wasn't Lebron's agent, KCP probably would've been on 4 different teams since 2017.

I’d really like to give Rich Paul the benefit of the doubt, but a lot of the contracts his non-star clients have signed (or not signed) have been head scratching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom