**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean dude didn't put himself on the cover or write that tagline :lol: I'm not going to not him for taking that opportunity who would say no to that?

But that's how you work it, I've done PR for my business and it doesn't "just happen" you develop the right relationships with people who can out you and your story out there.
How often is it that Rich Paul is often the center if the story, like he's a bigger name than the player. The answer is very often, and that's by design.

Nah, i don't buy the "brotha" argument with Rich Paul. He has an ego and he wants the attention.

spi190617_cov_promo.jpg
Print this out and have someone read it back to you out loud so you can hear how you sound.

But that's how you work it, I've done PR for my business and it doesn't "just happen" you develop the right relationships with people who can out you and your story out there.
How often is it that Rich Paul is often the center if the story, like he's a bigger name than the player. The answer is very often, and that's by design.

Rich Paul doesn't control any media man

Rich Paul is supposed to be working for every client's self interest. Not just Lebron's. I'm sure there's lots of people that are criticizing him for that and not the color of his skin.

If he was a white dude name Hunter Rosenberg the media wouldn't care who he was friends with or how he got in the game. He would just be the "young hot shot agent". They do it all the time. Get hookups from their friends/family. Put in high positions based on who they know. White people have done it throughout the history of sports and still do.

How do you know he has an ego? Have you asked him or are you just assuming that? An editorial doesn't mean anything. They aren't mutually exclusive.

The attention he's seeking, the way we hear about him dealing with clients, his aggressive nature with negotiations, and the fact that he's typically a bigger story than the player he's working for.

And you're right about not being mutually exclusive, my thoughts on Rich was the same way before the article.

Rich Paul use to sell jerseys out his trunk
Let him shine

That's good and all, I'm all for people getting their bread.

I just don't like him being immune to criticism because people decide to use the race card. Not for this situation. He is very aggressive, he plays with fire, and he loves the attention. Hate will come his way no matter what race he is.

Rich Paul doesn't control any media man

I never mentioned control though. Of course he doesn't. That's not necessarily how you get covered in a magazine. I'm just saying, being covered in a magazine doesn't just happen. It's a PR move, i wouldn't be surprised if he did have a PR guy working for him. It's by design.

That's good and all, I'm all for people getting their bread.

I just don't like him being immune to criticism because people decide to use the race card. Not for this situation. He is very aggressive, he plays with fire, and he loves the attention. Hate will come his way no matter what race he is.

So are your thoughts on Scott Boras and Drew Rosenhaus similar or as deep rooted?

That's one sentence out of multiple posts critiquing him. An excuse other people use to protect a person shouldn't be a reason to hate that person. He never went "I’m black you can’t say **** about me”

since we're comparing trash teams
lebum = bobby portis
ad = taj gibson
kuz = knox
troy = rj
cousin = julius randle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom