**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-7-19_1-56-51.jpeg

Lmaooo

I’d have no choice but to think he’s long stroking shordy

That tweet making it sound like Derrick Favors is Slava Medvedenko. Man's had a couple seasons of 16/8 ball. Put some respeck on his name.

storm2006 storm2006

https://www.brunsonleague.com/

Schedule is there .

You sound like you are trying to HOOP.

But it is a gun hood event man.

Is this the last week or do they update weekly?

I ain’t worried about no guns, man. I can get my company to expense the security detail but not trying to show up looking weak.

Brunson runs till sometime in August usually...U talking big boy whips? Pull up in the Lambo truck like Barton wo

Lambo truck is OD :lol: Me and @wavycrocket might pull up in da Lamb 560 Spyder doe. Been looking at Wraiths but I feel I would need to make a mandate that I would have to wear the Rollie and only blast Meek while pushing and I can’t make that type of commitment right now :lol:

Is this the last week or do they update weekly?

I ain’t worried about no guns, man. I can get my company to expense the security detail but not trying to show up looking weak.

Lambo truck is OD :lol: Me and @wavycrocket might pull up in da Lamb 560 Spyder doe. Been looking at Wraiths but I feel I would need to make a mandate that I would have to wear the Rollie and only blast Meek while pushing and I can’t make that type of commitment right now :lol:

Typo.

I meant FUN :lol:

I am sure last week wasn't the LAST week though

I work a crazy schedule. What weekend you guys aiming for? Only a stone’s throw away in North NJ.

You might need to take that half day on Weds-Afternoon/Thursday morning to make SIPS bruh :lol:. During SIPS Season I legitimately kept an additional change of clothes in my office incase I bagged at her place and had to go directly to work. We had the gym on campus too so I could shower there. Walked into the morning stand-ups having dudes thinking I was coming from an intense workout all the while myself knowing it was because I was inside some strange yambs :lol: :pimp:

299C7764-D3B2-4701-9910-5B0826C735AE.jpeg
Kawhi bugging if he thinks this logo looks like his sketch:rofl:
I gotta roll with Nike in this lawsuit
:lol:
As a graphic designer, i can confirm, these two are not equal at all.
People come to me with crap ideas they got in their heads all the time
and I gotta turn that inspiration into something real and
aesthetically pleasing. Dude has no case

So Kawhi got quad, knee and vision issues...wild that he can still dominate
Dominate what:lol:
The team had a winning record when he didn’t play and had the best record in the East the year prior to him getting there. I’m not saying he’s not top 5 but homeboy definitely lucked up in the finals with gs being injured.
I’ll give you Philly and Milwaukee but those teams are just babies and ain’t quite ready to win it all. Spurs were middle of the road last time he was healthy playing in the west and the Clippers will be too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom