**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn won 42 games last season. They upgraded their talent and should see a jump from their young guys in LeVert, Allen, Dinwiddie, Kurucs, etc.

They should be good.

Dinwiddie and LeVert both played really well season. I wouldn’t necessary expect big jumps from either.

Unrelated to the NBA - I’m at a park where a high school football team is having Summer practice. One is the coaches is playing music on a Bluetooth speaker. So far I’ve heard Rakim, Chubb Rock and Wu-Tang. I love it, but I wonder what the kids on the team think :lol:

What are you smoking?
Dude it was game 1
Golden state just came off a sweep and had been sitting at home for days.
That year golden state was notorious for blowing teams out in the 3rd quarter.
Again, up 20 before the dirty play. No “what if” game here, just facts

Unrelated to the NBA - I’m at a park where a high school football team is having Summer practice. One is the coaches is playing music on a Bluetooth speaker. So far I’ve heard Rakim, Chubb Rock and Wu-Tang. I love it, but I wonder what the kids on the team think :lol:
I'm 33. My cousin's 22. Whenever we ride and I play songs from the 2000s he's always like 'you really like to play old school music' :lol:

You Bistephuals.
you a grown man with Mamba in all your screen names

5F98B06E-C9B6-495B-9DFE-A84FDCFF105D.gif

Lol all the dubs need to do is get a two-way comboforward aka similar to hb40 and then they will be back on top. Fully expecting them to grab tobias harris or covington mid-season.

Covington is realistic, I was thinking that as well. It makes sense from both ends, I think they will wait until the return of Klay before making a move like that.

Tobias and Philly are committed to each other. As much as I wanted Russell prior to free agency, I'm emotionally invested in this team as it is. Lol

Can’t trust u if u dissing taco Tuesday
Seriously....

To be clear, I’m not dissing Taco Tuesday - I like to host an occasional Taco Tuesday at the house myself. But I’ve come to enjoy calling LebLeb by things other than his actual name and I’m adding Taco Tuesday to the list.

hell no. twolves better throw in covington saric jones and some picks for dlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom