**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nn_08da_ojglove_120909.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Dinwiddie and LeVert both played really well season. I wouldn’t necessary expect big jumps from either.

LeVert missed most of the season, and struggled for two months after he came back. He played well to start the season and in the playoffs. The sample size is small. So I expect a big jump from him.

Dinwiddie missed 1.5 months. Dinwiddie has steadily improved, so I don’t see why he can’t get better, but a smaller jump compared to the other young guys.

Reactions: MVP
With how much money he allegedly has 100k a month is pretty sustainable. Not saying it's OK but people are acting like this will bankrupt him and it won't.

:nerd:

"This year, I'm going to come up with something more creative and it's gonna look like a travel but it's not. Honestly! Even when I was on a tour, in Europe or China or even when I'm here in the U.S., I see kids your guys' age that are working on step-backs, working on moves, because it's going to gain you an opportunity to be better than the rest of your peers. And that's what I'm going for.

"So until they call it a travel, if they start calling it, I'll continue to find ways and find ways to get creative and make my impact on the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom