**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yall remember when MVP was trying to convince erryone here kawhi was gonna sign with lolakers

:rofl:

He’s a lakers fan, what else u expect!?

Every big name free agent supposedly going to the lakers and they ain’t even getting meetings, we ain’t forget about the Durant/SAS fiasco

Or how they were swearing up and down about Russ.. and then it was PG.. kawhi just the latest

He’s a lakers fan, what else u expect!?

Every big name free agent supposedly going to the lakers and they ain’t even getting meetings, we ain’t forget about the Durant/SAS fiasco

Or how they were swearing up and down about Russ.. and then it was PG.. kawhi just the latest
Lakers fans have moved on to giannis in 2 years. PG and kawhi are old news and washed.

Jeanie going still be ultimately in charge?

Wonder if they’ll just give rich the GM job by then.. or does that depend on him making AD stick around?
i dont think AD is going anywhere honestly. the lakers will be ok. i think pelinka is keeping the chair warm for rich paul though...imo

i dont think AD is going anywhere honestly. the lakers will be ok. i think pelinka is keeping the chair warm for rich paul though...imo

tenor.gif

The league is ****ed.

Just has to average 6 a game with a couple big output games to balance the lighter ones. 500+.

Y'all sleep on Golden boy if you want. You only tryna block son light cuz you shady....bars.

True Celtic here green flows though my vains. Watch how quite it get on here when Steph starts draining them back to back 35ft . How soon they forget when those threes would have defenders throw there hands up in confusion.

I don't think Steph should burn himself out like that.

He's on the other side of 30 now and coming off of multiple deep playoff runs.

He should just chillax and do enough to stay afloat and hope Klay comes back 100 percent in a timely manner.

He could make 500 3s this season and it won't matter if Klay doesn't come back 100 percent.

He should just chillax and do enough to stay afloat and hope Klay comes back 100 percent in a timely manner.

He could make 500 3s this season and it won't matter if Klay doesn't come back 100 percent.

Klay probably wont be 100% until the following season. But i got your point. What if the Warriors need burry to go brazy? Which i think is the case. The west is gonna be even more of a blood bath This year. Aint taking no days off b.

+1 the best thing gsw can do is stay afloat in the playoff hunt without burning curry out until klay gets back. imo

might be the year the warriors pull out the chess moves for prime seeding. Paying attention to the winning and losing, can get them seeding like portland last year and find themselves in the ECF once again. Eleven said strange things bouta happen billy.

You can't tell me mobley can't get on a roster and mcw keep getting chances. Mobley better than dwade was last yr. What if I told you cuttino only twunselm

That beard says otherwise but curious to know what he did so his knees would hold up so well. If my knees and ankles would hold up my goodness a lot of cats would be in trouble

You better sit your team hopping *** down.
Saying the 2012 thunder should have won a title off a foul is the dumbest **** said today

Nah, cuzz sayin that the warriors shouldve lost the series to spurs after the first half of game 1 is the dumbest **** said today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom