**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, we waiting and ready for your squad, @617collector. Y'all have had our number in the playoffs and replacing Kyrie with Kemba is nearly a wash, but I ain't afraid of a team that couldn't properly replace Horford and Mook. Come get this Philly work, my boy. We finna hand you this Whiz wit fade.
IMG_0331.JPG

Prime Kobe and Dirk would've been tough. 2 unstoppable scorers.

damb this wouldve been dope af.

although idk if kobe would be able to carry dirk the way shaq carried kobe so its a toss up

What's the incentive for doing that? Steph already has a stat monster season that is one of the best seasons ever. He doesn't need it.

Curry will have his best numbers pt wise, still get out assisted by Green and lose twice as many games. Great trade off :rofl:

Man Kanter is such a joke—i hope he plays well this season...but his sh-*t stirring needs to stop. Dude aint even a real nba personality

Hoping Mitchell makes the cut and can learn some things about being efficient to take into next season. WC has proven to be a spring board for certain guys into the following year

Kuzma also has a lot to gain as well, probably the most I would say

D_28awQWwAEAPtm.jpg:large

Will Steph finally guard his position? Or will DLo have the privilege of getting cooked every night?

Actually, Myles has a lot to gain as well. He's important to this particular team. Jokic, Gobert, Spain etc. will test USA's interior if they meet up

They honestly shouldn't but they only have 4 guys in the pool with WC or OLY experience. It'll also be Pops' debut

Is there a list of the invites to the select team? Idk if there’s another dominant Spain team, but the Redeem team had like 10 HoFers and still had a couple close games.

There’re maybe 2 on that list.

The opening rounds of 2016 Olympics had 3 consecutive closely contested games for the USA. AUS, SER and FRA. Very fun games from what I remember

Serbia finished 2nd in the 2014 WC and the 2016 OLY, seemingly should be good again this summer but idk who else besides Jokic is on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom