**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Tatum's shots at the rim so far have declined big time while his midrange and pull ups have taken a huge jump. Looks a lot like the guy that people were afraid of him being coming out of duke right now. Hopefully it'll correct itself a bit as the season goes on.

Rachel Nichols

thumbs down 1.gif

Reactions: OTG
Man Tatum's shots at the rim so far have declined big time while his midrange and pull ups have taken a huge jump. Looks a lot like the guy that people were afraid of him being coming out of duke right now. Hopefully it'll correct itself a bit as the season goes on.
He's pretty much exactly where he was last year when looking at his splits. He certainly does have knack for pump faking the 3, stepping in and shooting the mid range. Watching the games though, it doesn't seem like he's noticeably shying away from going to the rim.

7 games into his Laker career and Lebby already playing What If

He’s playing with bums. I’m not surprised

The young guys just need to play better. All the open shots they get and its simple they just need to be better. They were use to playing one way when Kobe was there, then Kobe leaves and its all on them, then the roster gets turned over a fair amount. All these things area recipe for struggle and some stability would help but that comes with time.

Why everybody wants this Lakers team to be 6-0 crushing teams by 30+ are just being irrational.

Luka ballin out tonight :pimp:

Random but I seen an ad on the screen at my job saying the Kings owner is gon be here holding a seminar/answering questions tomorrow...I need to get some hot takes ready for him :lol:
Pay him my regards for snaking beiliza away from Philly and also getting yogi to back out of his verbal with Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom