**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t give up shor. It’s cold out. Might as well bunker down and hit them books and grind til you come up. At least you know what you seent. Weather going break, you going pass the test, and have a bag for the spring and summer.

23EB6BC9-26B5-4A52-B29C-3B65D091263E.gif
Good looks fam :pimp:

Hope the nuggets make the second round this year :pimp:

Studied for a year for 2 tests for a promotion for my job and failed by 4 points on one and 6 points on the other. **** sucks. Now I gotta go back and study for another 2 months for the retakes of both.

Kinda exaggerated worst day of my life but **** got a young ***** feeling down cause I need that pay bump.
What tests were these???

Today was comp day at my job. Long story short the resume will be updated and posted on indeed.

Kinda sucks because it's not pool season yet. But can't go wrong with drais for the ratchets. You can get a hella cheap deal at Marquee if you just talk em down. I ended up getting a table and two bottles for like $500 and that was with Ferg performing. His original quote was like $1100 :lol:. You can get a table for like 600 at drais on a Thursday and I think esco is always there on thursdays
lemme find owt leemelone a dboy on da slick wit a poket full of stoooooonessss :lol:

He was the "unselfish team guy" don't look like it right now. Let somebody else get those 10 minutes cuz he looks real bad out there.

So he can’t go out there and limp for 10 minutes a game in his final year after all he’s done for the franchise?

I know a washed up guy that was hijacking shots in his final run by taking away from 3 guys on a rookie deal. Maybe you’ve heard of him.

Doris out here wearing some young girl ****. :lol:

Just realized the Spurs and TWolves playing I don't wanna watch these teams.

So he can’t go out there and limp for 10 minutes a game in his final year after all he’s done for the franchise?

I know a washed up guy that was hijacking shots in his final run by taking away from 3 guys on a rookie deal. Maybe you’ve heard of him.
We always knew that other guy was a ego maniac, now we see Dirk is. Let him cheer and bring veteran leadership from the bench.

Does anyone remember if Barnes left on bad terms from Golden State?

I don’t think so. It was known the Dubs wanted to go after KD and the Mavs offered Barnes a nice contract as soon as the FA season started that Summer. I’d be surprised if Barnes has hard feelings about the situation.

I don’t think so. It was known the Dubs wanted to go after KD and the Mavs offered Barnes a nice contract as soon as the FA season started that Summer. I’d be surprised if Barnes has hard feelings about the situation.
nice aint da word...he robbed da bank 18 pts n 4 rebs gets ya 94 mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom