**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finley looking like a scamming preacher

0E06ED3C-3CF3-47D5-9E9E-76115D6CAEB6.jpeg

If kd does decide to leave, he better move east to brooklyn or ny. If the dubs bounce his team out of the playoffs it will prove that steph carried him and saved his legacy

Co-winners. Him and Young.

Anyways, what a time to be a fan of the league. We're seeing SO much great play right now. There are a grip of dudes in the league, who if they retired today, would be HOFers. That all-time top-50 that the NBA did a few years back would be shaken up quite a bit due to this group of stars who currently play, that would no doubt push some other HOFers off that list.
Wait, who are you talking about?

Who if they retired today would be a Hall of Famer?

I think there's a better case for CO-MVP than ROY.

But I can also see a case for both.

Luka and Trea have wielded their teams to almost identical records.

Luka was the best player on a team that was in contention to make the playoffs in the West. They then traded away the rest of their starting lineup and brought in Hardaway Jr and Courtney Lee to replace them, as well as deciding to play 85 year old Dirk 30+ min a night.

Trae has been really good offensively since being one of the worst players in the league for his first 2 months. He’s still arguably the league’s worst defender.

Award goes to Luka quite easily.

If it was up to me I'd give Luka and Ice Trae co-roy with honorable mentions to Ben Simmons of course :lol::lol::lol:but the nba doesnt like giving co awards anymore. Last ones were Elton Brand and Steve Francis 20 years ago.

Luka was the best player on a team that was in contention to make the playoffs in the West. They then traded away the rest of their starting lineup and brought in Hardaway Jr and Courtney Lee to replace them, as well as deciding to play 85 year old Dirk 30+ min a night.

Trae has been really good offensively since being one of the worst players in the league for his first 2 months. He’s still arguably the league’s worst defender.

Award goes to Luka quite easily.
Yet, he (Luka) couldn't keep them in contention when Dallas made the trade.

Always love the arguments that leave me to think, did they just read what they wrote?

Just saying that's not a valid argument because ultimately with a worst roster, trea has his team with virtually identical records.

Says more about Trea than Luka is you want to play that game.

Trae ended the year strong after a God awful start. But Luka been on it all year. His award no doubt

Trae ended the year strong after a God awful start. But Luka been on it all year. His award no doubt
Sometimes is not about how you start but how you finish.

Ask them boxers always stealing the last 30 seconds of the rounds.

Just the way it is. Just saying is not always clear cut ... he does have being crown ROY and Cuban on his side.

Heart isn't in this debate because both are such great players but

The only reason you would say Trae could be Co-ROY is because he averages more assists and has a better FT%

Luka is better than him in: TS%, eFG%, PER, W/S, RPM (both offense and defense), PIE and raw FG%, scoring and rebound averages

Trae 3 point: 144/429= .336 (74 games)
Luka 3 point: 161/483= .333 (68 games)

Mavs tank need to chill. Want that pick at 6th

Also DO IT SILVER YOU COWARD GIVE US #1 I DARE YOU

Pls Mr. Silver just give us the chance. Trae, Zion, Collins bb you want it too

Mavs tank need to chill. Want that pick at 6th

Also DO IT SILVER YOU COWARD GIVE US #1 I DARE YOU

Pls Mr. Silver just give us the chance. Trae, Zion, Collins bb you want it too
Trae with Zion and any of Culver, Walker, KZ, Johnson, Langford or Reddish would be cultural

Also as a Hawks fan I think Luka should win ROTY and I’m not mad at it he’s been fantastic. I am excited that Trae is showing out and seems to have such a high ceiling forcing himself into the convo. Dudes got flair too which I love. Draft day last year I wasn’t sure we made the right call but now I couldn’t be happier with the way he seems to be headed and the decision to make that trade.

Need the Mavs to pick up a couple more Ws. May 14th cant come soon enough. Da dream for me is we get the 1st pick take Zion. mavs end up with 6 we get that pick and either we take Culver at 6 or reddish if he falls to 6

Last edited:
NBA do what you did for the Knicks for Ewing for the Hawks.
Zion
Collins
Trae
Atlanta
Do it for the culture.... we need it the NBA needs it. This is a NBA city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom