**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Kawhi going to the Clippers. They're kind of a Toronto-ish team. It would be a good fit for him and I don't necessarily think he's looking to team up with another superstar.

That said, I really hope he goes to the Lakeshow for the madness that will ensue. Always fun to see NT meltdowns in real time. :lol:

Is It confirmed that KD got the max to sign?? Not up to the max,But the actual MAXXX/HIGHEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE??

WCS unrestricted

C'mon Danny

tenor (35).gif

Dude sounds like he’s trying to tweet things into existence at this point.

By the way, have I ever mentioned that I’ve seen Broussard a couple times working from the Starbucks at Sepulveda and National? Swear.

I'm flabbergasted curry was on the plane back from China to NYC to meet kd when the news broke he picked Brooklyn. Boy couldn't even tell them face to face. Same **** he did to Westbrook.

I don't really like kd character.

I'm flabbergasted curry was on the plane back from China to NYC to meet kd when the news broke he picked Brooklyn. Boy couldn't even tell them face to face. Same **** he did to Westbrook.

I don't really like kd character.

Kyrie is the WORST in the league right now.

Seriously how dude gonna go in front of C's season tickets and say "No worries I intend to re up this sumer". Then tells a lot of teammates like Horford yeah I'll be back".

:lol:

Kyrie is the WORST in the league right now.

Seriously how dude gonna go in front of C's season tickets and say "No worries I intend to re up this sumer". Then tells a lot of teammates like Horford yeah I'll be back".

:lol:
They deserve each other. Kyrie whole vibe ugly af. Then he'll hope on social and preach love and respect and honesty.

You can't build with people that flip flop all Willy nilly.

Gstate aint making it out the West. Went from Durant to Dlo...

Warriors ain’t winning anything with DLo.

:rofl:some folk just like to say **** for the sake of saying something...

warriors must have dealt steph, klay, and dray and expect DLo to be their primary option. just a few days ago, folks were in here saying DLo to the lakers would be a great fit, but now he's trash again?

:rofl:some folk just like to say **** for the sake of saying something...

warriors must have dealt steph, klay, and dray and expect DLo to be their primary option. just a few days ago, folks were in here saying DLo to the lakers would be a great fit, but now he's trash again?
DLo my guy. Young 6'5 playmaker with a strap. In a prime opportunity to really make some noise and contribute. He'll show up and show out. There was a reason we wanted him on the Lakers. Now he'll help curry and Dray stay afloat.

Just want Betaboys Mikey from Waltham and @Kdlover35 's team to fail man never rooted for a team to lose since the original Heatles when Lebron started this fa frenzy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom