Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Noah proving why he's jumped from team to team. Inconsistency. Hope he picks it up because he could easily be a 7 mill per year player.

Also huge opportunity for Dotson to boost his trade value. Will be getting 25-30 min a night now at the 2.

We still need to be losing fellas. F all that other mumbo jumbo.

As long as the young guys are getting their mins and we have those postive spurts here and there through out the games im straight.

That second qtr was great. Good film for the kids to gain confidence from.

If DSJR is ballin like this consistently and we have two max slots then why go after Kyrie?

AD
KD
Zion / Middleton
Knox
DSJR

Or naw ?

Def a no. Not about to pass on a KP extension only to give Cousins similar money.

You need elite point guard play if you want to contend. Kyrie or Kemba is a must if we get KD/AD.

Can we win one game? It can't be good for the mental health of these kids to get their *** kicked every night.

i just want 1 win to break the streak honestly... then back at it again with another 10 plus losing streak.... as long as we have close to the worst record in the league im good so we can pick up zion... but those long losing streaks are also embarrasing... win at least 1 game out of 12

5E4837EC-FEA3-497A-BDBB-1002D0CFEB17.jpeg

Need to win some games

It’s sad that the NBA higher ups may actually think we’re tanking. We just suck. No ones gifting us the #1 pick.

I almost don’t want the first pick. I worry about zions size. He’s so heavy and doesn’t have an explosive first step or perimeter game. Can be really succeed by just bullying people in the paint? Or is this okafor 2.0?

I almost don’t want the first pick. I worry about zions size. He’s so heavy and doesn’t have an explosive first step or perimeter game. Can be really succeed by just bullying people in the paint? Or is this okafor 2.0?
Okafor's 2.0?

When was okafor explosive or even as athletic?

He wasn’t put he relied on the low post game the same way Zion does. Nothing about him from the perimeter screams out to me as an explosive athlete that can take you consistently off the dribble and beat anyone with his speed. If he’s beating people it’s gonna be because of the weight and that’s something that can be managed in the NBA. Mordant looks like the better prospect to me. That boy can get to the rim with ease.

Back
Top Bottom