Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Above the rim :smokin

Dy-QdqFWsAAKDKd.jpg

Hopefully nobody employed in ANY basketball capacity thinks this season is a tank :lol: we need to lose we need to win. My position has always been to root for wins because as you see we will lose the overwhelming majority of the games this season. It's hard to build any type of culture losing as evidenced by the Trier THJ issues before the trade. With that said let's go NY!

Nah I want to win some games.

We look so ****in bad, we so bad it might scare KD and Kyrie away.

Losing does nothing for us. The odds are the same. We need to win man. If we don’t win atleast 8-12 games from what’s remaining then this young core aint ****.

Really impressed in DSJ. He really wanted/wants to play here and it shows in his game. Has a great future w/ us.

We just need to stay in the bottom 3, which we will.

I don't even care if we move back to 4th or something if we win a few games. I'm not overly impressed with any prospect after Zion.

If we don't get the #1 pick, I'm definitely down to trade it and w/e else for AD and then try to sign sign KD and Kyrie.

Best game to judge him. Against a top defensive team with great defenders (Lowry, Kawhi, Ibaka, Gasol :sick: )

Not Reggie Jackson and some D league wings.

If he has a mediocre or good game tonight I’ll jump on the bandwagon.

If DSJR is ballin like this consistently and we have two max slots then why go after Kyrie?
Cuz he's scoring all these points like this on a **** team against Memphis and Detroit.

Look at these sad as **** Knicks records he's breaking. We've been ****. Imagine Kyrie here and the **** he'd do that comes easy to him.

Kyrie >>>>>>>>> DSJr.

Man's is running on E against a great defensive team.
You saying he's tired?

:lol:

Last edited:
Why y'all all predicting he's gonna play terrible?

Hopefully he really shows his talent and potential and balls out on the Raps.

Back
Top Bottom