Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

No AD or KD for us we gettin Vucevic watch :lol:

tumblr_pi63pvPN7H1qh9acyo1_1280.png

Based off the new rules if players make an All-NBA team makes them get a higher pay scale. Is that high pay scale for the year prior or is it career? So hypothetically if KD opts in and rehabs all year and by default won’t make the All-NBA team, does that mean his new max for signing to another team will be lower?

Come on man ...

Griffin got hire and he had to hook his boy up.

Who gives a **** about Lebron or AD? Certainly not me ...

We have a young core that need mentoring... we are going to be good. Mark my words man!

That trade proposal....I refuse to believe we'd be that shortsighted and dumb once again. For as great as AD is, he isn't the scoring threat Melo was (and I can't trust his health) and that was a horrible trade. This new fake trade makes that look bush league.

And not to mention is totally hypocritical of the plan for a youth movement.

Let’s say hypothetically the Pelicans are like we’ll give you the 4th pick, Jrue Holiday, and Lonzo, Randle or Ingram for the 3rd pick and Knox. You taking it?

The Lonzo hate is a joke. Son is going to be an elite PG. Him playing with bron was the worst thing for his career.
Lavarr Ball Are you serious?!? He shoots 38% from the field 31% from 3 and 43% from the free throw line. AS A GUARD who gets 30 minutes a game.

10/6/6 with 2.5 turnovers and stays hurt. Played in 52 and 47 games in each of his first 2 years.

Last edited:
Lonzo is like Frank but with a father that has a mouth piece and won’t shut up. I’m good.

Don’t trust Ingram either. Especially with his health and blood clot issues. Same issues Chris Bosh had.

Pelicans honestly got fleeced in that trade. Got a PG that is trash and Ingram who is a gamble with his health. Those first round picks won’t be lotto picks. I think they could have done better.

Glad we didn’t trade the team away and learned our lesson with Melo. Just gotta wait and see what happens with free agency. Hope we don’t do something desperate and I hope we don’t sign Durant. Realistically, we will be lucky to get one big free agent.

Yeah those picks are worthless

Not that I would’ve wanted to do it but I still believe we easily could’ve offered the better package
I didn't want this to be our first move in FA, wanted to get KD and Kyrie first but yeah we definitely would have had the better offer.

I look at that news and almost feel bad for AD.

I woulda done it only because I think it would've guaranteed us Kyrie and KD.
I'm pretty sure we'd have to sign both of them first before making that trade.

Straight Buggin!! 3rd pick in this Draft is waaay more valuable than the 4th. Mitch is more Valuable than any of the players the Lakers sent over. DSJ is Better than Lonzo right now. Plus Knox and 2 other 1sts?!?? That’s waaaaay better than the Lakers. I wouldn’t do the trade, but just saying.

If that was the case then the Knicks offer was >>>>>
AD prob didn’t even want to come here.

Heard we offered the third pick and dallas pick so that was 2 first and also Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson, Dennis Smith Jr. and Frank Ntilikina. but the pelicans just werent interested in our guys... i dont know if both dallas picks which would of been 3 first picks would of landed davis... its over though so its all hypothetical... we were prally just used as leverage so the lakers can up the ante with more assets to trade

*raises glass* HERE'S TO HOPING WE FIND A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS CONSIDERING WE HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF FIRST ROUND PICKS AND NO FA IS COMING HERE. CHEERS!

Lol. We're really jinxed. Whether directly or indirectly.
This might entice Kyrie to stay away from us.
LeBron only enhancing his chances in a wide open West only would give him more anxiety and increase the chances of him wanting to be on a contender right away.

Back
Top Bottom