Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Joined Jun 14, 2006
HEY LUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , THAT THING ON YOUR SHOULDER YOU SWING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smh:

Joined Dec 14, 2004
When Green was pitching to him, I'm thinking why not just ****in beam this guy. I would have hit him.

Chapman ****ed that one up, up 1-2 and you can't get this pile of **** out. What the ****.

My whole ****in day is ruined. I ****in hate this Rays team so ****in much. This kid Darnaud is ****in garbage and we're letting him do this to us. **** ****in infuriates me. Someone better throw right at his ****in head tomorrow.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
It’s funny, yesterday when EE hit that HR that just went foul, I’m thinking you never see a player hit a HR right after that. EE did that last night and then Judge did it tonight.

Offense looked shaky most of the game. Gary, Luke and Didi all had good hits towards the end of the game so hopefully they get going.

EE looks locked in.

I loved Didi’s little flip and walk after he made contact.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
i could see chap reup with the yankees on a bigger contract... probably same years but more money just to be highest paid closer in the game

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now