OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Who else in the thread goes up .5 in the 95's? Personally I could go true, but I like a little wiggle room

I have a wide foot and couldn't comfortably go down half a size in AM95s. TTS or half up for me. 

No (don't think so).....I haven't seen any stateside and all of my peeps in the UK got the same box.
there was a guy on the am95 fb group that got a pair of greedy's that came in a old orange nike box

ive tried to find the picture from them at the fb group but too bad it already got deleted

Still on the hunt for last years edition for a decent price and not overseas
Yeah, last years pair was the best out of the pack to me. Would love to see something else along those lines with the 95. Only Halloween I have seen so far is the LBJ 13 "Friday 13th", and I am not a big fan of it.

An 11 or 11.5. Found a couple on klekt but that overseas shipping is no joke

I feel you lol I have 10.5 but I really wear a 10 but these don't fit as til narrow as other 95s. So mines are to big for me to wear. As much as I love em they're just sitting

I feel you lol I have 10.5 but I really wear a 10 but these don't fit as til narrow as other 95s. So mines are to big for me to wear. As much as I love em they're just sitting

Man I'd love to scoop those up if I were a 10.5-11. My true size is an 11 but the only thing I wear an 11 in Nike is kobes. My air max 1s,95s, and frees I always go .5 up

Man I'd love to scoop those up if I were a 10.5-11. My true size is an 11 but the only thing I wear an 11 in Nike is kobes. My air max 1s,95s, and frees I always go .5 up

I hope you get em cause the quality is like no other. And I don't know your range of spending but there are a coupe size 11s on eBay for 250 located in the states just giving you a heads up

I hope you get em cause the quality is like no other. And I don't know your range of spending but there are a coupe size 11s on eBay for 250 located in the states just giving you a heads up

I just saw that..I gotta try and get rid of a pair of J's then I'll try and negotiate that seller lol. I was hoping to go no more then 200 on those but I didn't realize how exclusive they were

Back
Top Bottom