OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Please help me out fellow 95 lovers! Always been a pristine caretaker of my 95s but noticed yesterday some mysterious red mark on my white 95s on the mesh: 

Have no idea what it is or how it got there. Tried to use a toothbrush with some warm water and a little laundry detergent---no dice. Seems pretty set in there. Any tips? 

I've heard oxy-clean, straight up bleach, bar keepers friend power, rit cleaner, and more. But wanted to know from 95 heads what the best way to go is. 

Thanks.

Please help me out fellow 95 lovers! Always been a pristine caretaker of my 95s but noticed yesterday some mysterious red mark on my white 95s on the mesh: 

Have no idea what it is or how it got there. Tried to use a toothbrush with some warm water and a little laundry detergent---no dice. Seems pretty set in there. Any tips? 

I've heard oxy-clean, straight up bleach, bar keepers friend power, rit cleaner, and more. But wanted to know from 95 heads what the best way to go is. 

Thanks.

Clorox or bleach pen. Stuff works great on white clothes and is not too harsh as straight bleach.

Last edited:
Anybody know the best way to clean the sides of these? I was thinking about trying that Jason mark stuff I'm not sure what to use for the material

Last edited:

I never lace swap or do anything different for normal maxes but since this is a mash up I swapped out white laces for dark grey reflectives. Which looks better the white or grey?

you have to use enough water to lather up the solution. Don't be afraid to get your kicks wet Jason Markk is the only cleaner I trust on my kicks.

Back
Top Bottom