OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Thanks for the info guys
pimp.gif
I don't know if I'm willing to pay $190 though if they're releasing over here..

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Here are more pics of the Rev Grapes...

30d9yyh.jpg

I'm sold. I'll just wait for the next F&F or hope they hit the outlets / clearance racks.
I'm not usually a 95 lover, but this colorway is calling me! These are gonna be my first pair of 95s. Do they fit true to size or should I go up a size?
nerd.gif

Do the comet AM 95 seem to run smaller than other AM 95's ? I thought it might be because they are made in China and other AM 95's were made in Vietnam so sizing might be different, but the air attack pack and the slates fit true to size and they were made in China. Let me know what you think.

Good news guys.. just got a Finishline catalog in the mail, and look what's confirmed for 7/17/10...

e83784.jpg

sour diesel I am trying to make out the style/color code for the blue pair. does that say 609048-534?

Are the ones in the footaction catalog the same joints as the ones from JD?  My JD order was canceled today
mad.gif

If them PHOTO BLUE joints drop this weekend too Im going to be broke for a few weeks.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

If them PHOTO BLUE joints drop this weekend too Im going to be broke for a few weeks.
frown.gif

I called Nike and they said the release date that they have for the Photo Blues is 9/11

i've called both a local finishline and their toll free number and both have told me 9/11 for the photo blues...

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

frown.gif

I called Nike and they said the release date that they have for the Photo Blues is 9/11

nice! so nike's selling them too? that's really good news for me... means i can cop with a swoosh discount and even it out some from this BS price i paid from JD...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

MJRM2384 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
frown.gif

nice! so nike's selling them too? that's really good news for me... means i can cop with a swoosh discount and even it out some from this BS price i paid from JD...
smh.gif

Right on.  GOOD NEWS.

I kinda had a feeling homie was wrong that said PBs dropped on the 17th.... Im sure he got PBs and RevGrapes mixed up.

I wish I was gonna be able to cop off swoosh for the player price but Im out of a swoosh after this month
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom