OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

no, i think that fnl catalog says 7/17... but i think it got pushed back to september...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no, i think that fnl catalog says 7/17... but i think it got pushed back to september...

ohhhh I see.

FNL made the mistake and blew up the wrong shoe. They should of made RevGrapes big and PBs the smaller shoe to the left.

yeah, cuz when you call them they say the only 95 releasing this saturday is the varisty purples (reverse grapes)...

got my US 13 in the photo blues in the mail today...

trying to decide whether to keep them or not...

comes down to whether the extra money is worth not waiting for a couple months to rock 'em... i mean, they are such a summer shoe...

laugh.gif
@ people paying JD prices.

releasing in the states = sale + discount
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
@ people paying JD prices.

releasing in the states = sale + discount
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's not like we knew they were releasing in the US at the time...
eyes.gif

either way i'll be copping my 2nd pair on swoosh so it's all good in the end...

Sometimes there's small differences from JD and US pairs.....I have 07 JD varsity red (chili) 95s and the panels are a nice nubuck/durabuck vs. the feltish material used on the US 08 release....pretty much the only difference, but I like the JD version better.

Can someone please tell me where I can buy the Neons or the Cool Mints in a GS size (6y-7y) for a good price? Please?
frown.gif

You think footlockers still got the neon 95's? I wanna try to get some for the f&f sale.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sometimes there's small differences from JD and US pairs.....I have 07 JD varsity red (chili) 95s and the panels are a nice nubuck/durabuck vs. the feltish material used on the US 08 release....pretty much the only difference, but I like the JD version better.
Not true bro, my chilli's are nubuck/durabuck, think they all are cuz it was a QS and I copped from Footaction. The Neons/Reds/Safety Orange and probably these PBs are gonna have the felt.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not true bro, my chilli's are nubuck/durabuck, think they all are cuz it was a QS and I copped from Footaction. The Neons/Reds/Safety Orange and probably these PBs are gonna have the felt.

Here ya go: http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/04/07/nike-air-max-95-chili-red-september-2009-release/

I just copped a sz.11 from footaction in First colony mall, sugarland,tx on Sunday. It looked like they restocked on several shoes. Also The footlocker in another makk moved and when they reopened they had a bunch of restocks. This was Saturday when I was at the footlocker.

So to answer your question, I believe there are some floating around Houston.

really hoping the neons aren't excluded on the next 50% for employees at footlocker. that's the only way i'd buy 'em... i still got DS HOA's, and still rock my retro from '99, even tho they're falling apart. but i'll retire 'em if i cop a pair of these 2010's...

but should i break out the HOA's or the 2010's first? i'm sure the HOA's are better quality, but if i keep the HOA's DS a few more years while i wear the 2010's, are there chances they'll become unwearable?

Around my way they are still available and still selling for retail, but they will take coupons/discounts for them.

Around my way they are still available and still selling for retail, but they will take coupons/discounts for them.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

but should i break out the HOA's or the 2010's first? i'm sure the HOA's are better quality, but if i keep the HOA's DS a few more years while i wear the 2010's, are there chances they'll become unwearable?

Wear them now or you'll regret it.

Back
Top Bottom