OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Chilli's was darker than those if I'm not mistaken...
If anyone has a pair, maybe they could post and we could compare. Those look too light to be chillis tho

none of my 95s have ever cracked. My obsidian blue pair from '10 still look great, and i've worn them more than 50x. Im using those as an example because i think these have a painted midsole similar to 90's. EVERY pair of 90s i ever had has cracked to some degree. i dont even buy them anymore, og color or not.

how long will it take for the newest colorway to drop in price?

White/Blue Spark/Neutral Grey/Medium Grey | Width - D - Medium

img_0174.jpg

img_0175.jpg

img_0176.jpg

img_0177.jpg

img_0180.jpg

img_0181.jpg

img_0182.jpg

img_0183.jpg

via http://23penny.wordpress....-max-95-mandarin-orange/ & http://www.23penny.com/pr...r-max-95-mandarin-orange

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

nike-air-max-95-grey-solar-red.jpg

Ruvilla
DROPPING JULY 23 APPARENTLY

nice! cuz i almost ordered these on iD but they wouldn't have come with the reflective tongue... sure these will tho. and i'll catch them for at least 30% off...
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Here I am sayin "u got the other 95s, that orange is good enough"....and then homie posts those dopeass pics of the mandarins...dammit

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Here I am sayin "u got the other 95s, that orange is good enough"....and then homie posts those dopeass pics of the mandarins...dammit

laugh.gif

these are dope tho.

This is my problem with 95s!  I mean, neons are my grails, dont get me wrong, i love em.  But how truly different are neon yellow and volt?  photo blue and spark blue?  safety orange and mandarin orange?  chili and varsity red? Whatever.  I know the classics are great, and i guess i'm just mad a nike for re-hashing the SAME DAMN COLORWAYS for more $$$
frown.gif

Yea, the re-hashing is gettin ridiculous. It think if we knew how they'd be released, it'll make it easier. The grey gradient is just so classic, it goes with any color.
they don't have those mandarins on swoosh in my sz....maybe on a 50 I'll find a pair, can't pay retail for em right now

Funny How JD Gettin All Da Really Gud Colorways Den Nike Givin Yall Da Ugly Booty Colorways...Yet Yall Keep Askin Fa Mo

#*$% Amazes Me

love my spark blues ! they are more like a royal blue in person, copped from footlocker and they only had 24 pairs and it say LE inside insole so i dont think nike flooded the market with these like the photo blues

^dropped saturday....cop'd off swoosh, came in 2day....beautiful shoe
chk ndc or fnl

Copped the Blue Sparks from FNL.com for $131 shipped
smokin.gif
. I used the SPRING20 coupon
wink.gif
. Got tired of waiting for them to arrive in my area.

anyone know where i could pick up a neon 95? size 10.5
just wondering if any places have them around

I wish they would rerelease the og grey/yellow cw...better yet release it as a 24/7.
Anybody feeling 24/7 more than 95's now?

Back
Top Bottom