OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

09/09/11Air Max '95White/Yellow$145609048-105

Anyone have any info on these? Pics?

@young chris- I'm not talkin bout the "reverse grapes" that recently dropped bruh, sorry

edit: not my pic, but reffering 2 these grapes

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

@young chris- I'm not talkin bout the "reverse grapes" that recently dropped bruh, sorry

edit: not my pic, but reffering 2 these grapes

pimp.gif

damn you moundraised. i been lookin for those in a womens sz. 12 for the longest. i settled for the reverse grapes though.i like the reverse grapes a little better though.Im still fiendin for them joints though.

^what crystal blue's??? Those old pics??

@ yound chris- been searchin for a pair of em myself, finally caught a deal for a DS pair

Originally Posted by chrischen

Glad I found this thread! I've become a big fan of 95's this year after getting a pair of the OG colourway for Christmas. Now I have my eyes set on these bad boys AM 95 Dark Shadow

0001.jpg

I just copped these from city gear for 99.99. Very dope shoe imo. If anybody looking for these for cheap, hibbett sports have them for 79.99. Would've copped from them but my size was sold out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you know if Hibbett stock locates? I know of two but they are in small rural towns about 30 min away from me. Kind of too far to got to and risk them not having them. Those have been on my list for a while though. I  have the safety orange, the first blue cw, and the sport reds. I want the new grey gradient CW's but cant see spending retail for such close cw's.

^i'd hit em up to see
...ima shoot to the hibbets out here 2morrow. I'll ask about he stock locate. hopefully they have those same dark shadow 95s in stock...esp for 80.00

Solar Red drop 7.23 on NDC.

07/23/11Air Max '95White/Solar Red-Neutral Grey-Medium Grey$145609048-106

does anyone has any info on another air Max 95 releasing AFTER the solar reds ??

Maybe sometime in august ??

Originally Posted by richkid23

does anyone has any info on another air Max 95 releasing AFTER the solar reds ??

Maybe sometime in august ??

I remember Varsity Maizes drop in/around beginning of september, that's all I know

Comparison pics between the solar reds and the grey-gradient/ red 95s from like 99-2000 would be great
Wish I still had em

where can you buy air max 95 laces at ? my blue spark white laces came all beige yellowish looking and can't get them white for some reason

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

where can you buy air max 95 laces at ? my blue spark white laces came all beige yellowish looking and can't get them white for some reason
just bleach your laces

Awww man I forgot bout the blues, aight I need some adviceShould I get the blues or the solars this weekend only got cashFor one

Back
Top Bottom