OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Update.....the manager pulled up and like a **** told everybody to scram.. :lol: :lol: :rofl:....nah son said nobody can be lined up in front of the store yadda yadda.... Supposedly corporate computers are down till 12pm so thats when they will open, dudes started catching fits...security came and finally put some order ....now in line still in 10th and everybody pulling up behind me is for the same so still hopeful ...but jeez I told myself I was over doing this **** for sneakers ......but it Da Neons doe...soooo theres that

im bout step out wearing this
20356B3E-871D-486E-84B8-DFB68EDBA483.jpeg

and rocking these
E371A994-9C26-42A4-AA80-0119436C836C.jpeg

Need that 11.5 too. Got a bunch of charges from FNL but no email, pretty sure they’ll drop off. May need to go to the mall

:angry::angry:
About to just pay the extra $100 resale for these and be done with it:smh:
If they restock I'll just grab an extra pair for retail

Absolutely ridiculous. It’s as if a million bots came out at once. Probably that guy from Japan who came overseas looking for the last retro and bought a used pair off someone’s feet. Ha!

try the footsite apps. You may be too late as of right now, but I ended up cooking on FTL around 10:15 ish after that web store had me on stuck captcha trap. I’m happy about this one. So happy that I stopped in the middle of prepping for my job interview to type this. Gotta go now, good luck

What’s the consensus on recent AM95 sizing, these in particular. Bout to have a 9.5 in my hand but wanted/wear a 10. These are all of a sudden “limited”

I for sure wouldn't suggest paying resale unless it's at most $20. If anyone had their "plugs" sell them a boatload of pairs at retail dudes will be antsy to sell once Christmas passes. This is a hot time for overpriced goods so give it time if you decide to go that route. Don't angry buy

Recall the 2015 pair that went up to $350 resell though. At what point do you wait or just pull the trigger.

itd be nice if FNL/JD updated their sizes available, but nah its cool....keep em up

Yeah I can add 11.5 then get to checkout submit order and get a red error but still get a Paypal notification email.

They need to clean that up I've done it 3 times.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom