OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Hit on snkrs. 1st time I hit on the snkrs app all year. Can’t believe it.
B56DB11D-E3C1-493D-A579-6A9CEDDF7D80.jpeg

anyone in brooklyn able to find them in stores? Considering going out but commuting is going to be a b**** with the snow

anyone in brooklyn able to find them in stores? Considering going out but commuting is going to be a b**** with the snow
Considering all the footlockers phones are busy and there was a line at queens center mall, I'd say save your energy and your fingers.

Came up on a 9.5 hunting. Wanted a 10 but knew if I passed on em I’d probably wouldn’t have a chance at retail. Think recent 95’s run a little bigger and I like runners to be tighter fit so it worked. Had like 3 other people wanting that 9.5 too in store. What a mess

E5B9CEC1-C922-43D5-9C6F-EE11C072819C.jpeg

Got blocked on FTL trying to go for the 8.5 that isn’t grayed out smh

I get blocked from being manual on mobile on all these sites yet bots always flourish lol

Just going to try to be patient and wait for the possible restock but I am over these “ fake sell outs” Nike be pulling

Gonna call a couple stores when they open, but man I’m getting tired of never being able to cop with ease. Anybody live in Portland and know where I might be able to find a 10?

just copped from my local FNL. Had to get .5 size down (11). Definitely snug, but doable.
4A2A2219-5C8D-470F-AECF-2E3EDFB2B72C.jpeg

Im going to wait for prices to dip. Maybe local FTL’s get stock in... or there’s a restock. Either way I need two pairs somehow.

Back
Top Bottom