OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

those IDs are on point. Air max 1 inspired?
130274038_685937198976106_3898770349865656885_n.jpg
they are not mine, but i know the guy that ordered them and he took inspiration from my blue pair and he did a red version

I really don’t think that will happen. It’s up from here.
Prices have come down to what they were at around release date. It's looking like they'll stay at around this price for a while. I'm using 11.5 as a reference.

These are really nice. What are they called?

They are a 2017 release based on the AM97 OG's so I believe they are Silver Bullet 95's. 97's came out in OG colors and started the boom of them that year so they did releases to commemorate them. There was also a Gold pair and both Silver and Gold pair for AM Plus'.

"Do you think there will be any legislation in the future regarding resell?". The question mark you see there at the end of the sentence indicates a question, not a statement of an opinion, no need to be smug, and I'm actually 38 kiddo. I'm actually not sure what my opinion on the matter is. On the one hand I see the resell market as a pure investment thing, people should be free to invest their money how they want, unless it's something extremely unethical (which IMO doesn't concern buying and selling sneakers/consoles). On the other hand it makes these products inaccessible to many people with a lower income which they wouldn't be if the prices were retail and there was no shortage, especially consoles.
Manipulating the market to make a stock price increase is afaik in most cases illegal. What the resell market does is it creates an "artificial" shortage which makes the prices go up. I'm not sure there is an equivalence in the stock market, but I think it's an interesting comparison. There is e.g. something called "pump and dump" where the goal is to increase the stock price, which is very illegal.
Should video game consoles and sneakers be lumped in with water and other items that can't be gouged during a state of emergency?

10 years ago before the AM95 became popular in the netherlands, france, germany and other EU countries the price difference between 90s and 95s was only 20-25 euro, 90s were 140-145 euro and 95s were 160-165 euro but after the 20th anniversary AM Day campaign from the 95s in 2015 the popularity from the 95s starting to increase heavily, nike noticed the higher demand and immediately raised the price from 160 to 170 euro later the PRM and LX models starting to show up and those starting to cost 175-180 euro, at the current moment 95s are probably the second most popular retro Air Max here in the EU after the 97s, surpassing the AM1s and the 90s, popularity from the 90s decreased heavily the last few years and the silhouette went from the second place to the sixth place when it comes to popularity, i agree with you that the 2020 AM3 radiant reds is a better sneaker from a sneaker collectors perspective compared to the neons, cuz its recrafted and the shade of red is close to the OG etc, but you need to understand that the demand in general for the neon 95s in the EU and Asia is way larger than the 90s and that the majority of the buyers that buys a pair of neons have probably no affinity with the sneakergame or collecting sneakers so they wont care or see that the AM3 is the better sneaker from the 2, the only thing what counts for them is that they want the hottest retro Air Max on the current market and that are the neon 95s right now
Is this based off what you see/saw being worn in Europe?

Depends MASSIVELY where you hanged out in Paris.

If you were studying chances are you were near the 1/4/5/6 neighborhoods of Paris where most universities are located.

I don't need to tell you how exclusive this are is. In fact, most of inner Paris isn't actually "sneaker head" territory pr say even if, indeed, things have changed and kicks have slowly made their way into luxury and high fashion.

But as soon as you leave Paris and get to the periphery.... You quickly know what's up. There are massive projects in towns around Paris and street culture becomes dominant. Stan Smiths are NOT THE THING there. Be sure of that lol.

By then you would have been convinced that, indeed, Paris is a sneaker city. Air Maxes are historically notorious just like in most EU capitals. Big Windows were the most famous of them all. Then TN's. 95's had their run too but aren't as popular as the 2 previous models.

Today Jordans climbed up the ranks but they weren't as popular back in the day. In fact, believe it or not, as a kid growing near Paris, Barckleys (Had the Air Force Max 93 in the suns CW and the Air Force 180 lowy in the black-blue-red CW) were the most coveted kicks of them all for some reason. Jordan's weren't as popular. Plus, they were impossible to get anyways.
Lol reading about projects in Paris made me thinking of this classic.

Last edited:
After 95, the split was all over the place/changed many times. ARK ARK says he's seen OG's from 1995 with the split NOT over the "i". ARK ARK share pics of this please.

Ill admit I’m not a 95 historian here but these may have been a retro after the original release? Either way it shows the line moved over which visually I think I prefer.

DA6C5C5C-40D0-4DFD-8D0D-47259CA6C56F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom