OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I go up a size on all Air Max, most say half size up but everyone is different. I recommend just going to a store and trying a pair on

Same, I go half size up. I can do TTS but I'd rather have a bit of space for when my feet swell. Depends on how you prefer the fit.

I go up a size on all Air Max, most say half size up but everyone is different. I recommend just going to a store and trying a pair on
edit: found a random pair at the mall. they only had one sz which would be half size up for me. a bit too lose in the left foot. so I am going TTS on these.

Last edited:
Almost impossible to cop, especially now a few bots have OffSprings modules. They also restocked a few days ago and they sold out instantly.
They went up again today and sold out too. Nike have still yet to release them so there's still hope at retail.

FYI that AirMax 95 soccer jersey is up on Eastbay right now, I would assume other places also

W1308090_a1

Edit : Actually at 10am EST tomorrow you can start to order

In all seriousness, would the Tottenham logo be screenprinted id assume? No way I can wear it with that logo. The lfc version seems pretty uninspired compared

In all seriousness, would the Tottenham logo be screenprinted id assume? No way I can wear it with that logo. The lfc version seems pretty uninspired compared
Maybe you can use some chemical to take off the Spurs logo but the shame will remain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom