OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Still annoyed Nike won't allow discount codes on the anatomys.

Where's the best discount on them in UK? Think end was 20,%?

Edit see offspring has them for 115 but my size 11 literally the only one out of stock

Beetroot’s
1D3B87F5-CA00-4E1B-9A8C-DE0B159FC1DF.jpeg

Still annoyed Nike won't allow discount codes on the anatomys.

Where's the best discount on them in UK? Think end was 20,%?

Edit see offspring has them for 115 but my size 11 literally the only one out of stock
Try Sneakers and stuff. SNS. They are $80 plus shipping and tax right now, Cyber monday sale. If I didn't already buy those Zoom Flight 95 Mavs off there and Nike Dunk Blue Chills this week I would buy.

Do the newer 95s fit TTS or half up? Looking to pickup the neons but not sure if I should half up like I do 97s or go tts like 1s and 90s.

Do the newer 95s fit TTS or half up? Looking to pickup the neons but not sure if I should half up like I do 97s or go tts like 1s and 90s.
I go half size up. I could probably get away with TTS but a snug one-to-one fit which I don't prefer. Going up doesn't cause heel slippage or anything so it works for me.

I’m not trying to start a sizing war on here, but in my personal option, the newer neons were +0.5 for me. I usually wear size 9 in 95s… sometimes they fit great and sometimes they’re slightly snug. However, the neons for me (and I had 2 size 9s and still have 2 9.5s) were a size 9.5. The safest for the neons in my opinion would be to go half up.

Back
Top Bottom