OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Just copped one of my 95 favs for $50 NDS
593212B7-D858-468D-A1FC-A481F22691E7.jpeg

These are so dope to me. Wow these are clean, and chance these are on sale some where?

will these be available in the states??? dont want to jump too quick on this site

Can someone help with sizing? Been googling all day but I'm getting conflicting answers all around.
I wear a 9 in 1's. I can technically fit a 8.5 but toe box becomes too narrow and I my big toe and/or pinky would rub.
I wear a 10 in Huaraches. 9.5 is too tight.
I wear a 9 in AM90's
I wear a 9.5 in 97s. Can fit a 9 but pinky rubs.

I hear some say that the 95's run TTS but others size up. I got no idea what to do.

For me the 95 runs shorter than the 1s so I personally half size up. But like you said I've had some fit too big when I do that, like the anatomy pack and the fish scales.

My Kruegers, beetroots, and last Neon retro all fit perfect half size up. They fit like my TTS air max 1s.

The newer releases I get my J1 or AF1 size for a 1:1 fit I have a few a half up from that and they still fit me well with some elite socks. I am a tweener though so I always try to get 10 and 10.5 if possible and send back the least comfortable. I get a 10 in the latest 95s fwiw and it’s a 1 to 1 fit for me *chefs kiss*

Can someone help with sizing? Been googling all day but I'm getting conflicting answers all around.
I wear a 9 in 1's. I can technically fit a 8.5 but toe box becomes too narrow and I my big toe and/or pinky would rub.
I wear a 9 in AM90's

I hear some say that the 95's run TTS but others size up. I got no idea what to do.
I am 9.5 in AM1 and 10 in AM95 and AM97.

I wear a 9 in AM90's

Sounds like a 9.5 would probably be best

buy sz 9 and 9.5 and return the pair that dont fit
or go to your local finishline, JD etc and try a pair of 95s in sz 9 and 9.5
I got the worst luck.
Ordered two pairs from Finishline yesterday. Size 9 and 9.5 for online pick up.
Had a family member do the pick up for me.
Got home that night and saw that Finishline gave me 9.5 in Womans and the 9 pair was one 9 and one 8.
Going to make the drive to a Nike store this morning to try on the Anatomy pair which is the reason why I was doing the sizing thing as thats the actual shoe I wanted.
Still, really wanted to avoid the 50 minute drive if possible :frown:

Back
Top Bottom