OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Nike is still crappy for the small air bubbles.

nike-air-max-95-og-retro-comparison-2015-1995-7.jpg

Close but no cigar I mean look at the backside

Yea sad really. I remember reading on NT about how they try to justify the smaller air bag with moving the center seam up towards the top with the new thicker plastic. Well that's BS cuz the forefoot air bag still has the center seam going across the bubble window lmao.

Last edited:
Yea sad really. I remember reading on NT about how they try to justify the smaller air bag with moving the center seam up towards the top with the new thicker plastic. Well that's BS cuz the front air bag still has the center seam going across the bubble window lmao.

Mad BS nike can do it but they just don't want to. It's such a drastic difference too, like where the airbag is circling around the heel rubber.

20180808_151325.jpg
Like that's a huge difference

Yea sad really. I remember reading on NT about how they try to justify the smaller air bag with moving the center seam up towards the top with the new thicker plastic. Well that's BS cuz the front air bag still has the center seam going across the bubble window lmao.
Exactly. Truth is it’s to save money. Damn rats at Nike corporate greedy bunch. Any Nike sneaker with an air max unit has shrunken smaller and smaller every other year before u know it they will disappear completely and they will come up with some we try a save the planet bs knowing Nike

From what I had read, the reason for the bubble change is due to a change in a gas used inside the bubbles that is considered a greenhouse gas. Nike has been known to try and take initiatives to reduce that and the bubbles are a result of that.

Okay well I think only the yellow neon volt cw was OG, anything that came after iirc was called Air Max SC (Sport Classic) where they moved the air max logo color divider from "i" to "rm".
you only got the SC part right, lets not mention the rest, there are still OG cws missing in your post, a cw is only OG when it comes out the first 2 years from the shoe, anything after the 2 years can not be called OG and the safety oranges in the 98 eastbay catalogue are deff not OG lol, i think its better for you to get your facts right before you try to school the members in here :wink:

you only got the SC part right, lets not mention the rest, there are still OG cws missing in your post, a cw is only OG when it comes out the first 2 years from the shoe, anything after the 2 years can not be called OG and the safety oranges in the 98 eastbay catalogue are deff not OG lol, i think its better for you to get your facts right before you try to school the members in here :wink:

Why only the first 2 years? Wouldn't it be just the first year?

Yes that's why I mentioned only the first pic I found is OG. IIRC there were 3 colorways at launch but my memory is foggy so no schooling on my part. I'll see if I can find those missing ones on Google. :D

I also remember it wasn't called Air Max 95 but just Air Max or Air Total Max then again my memory isn't so good. After the mid 90's it was entering into a time when CWs were different between various regions of the world. A lot of my school buddies brought back CWs from Asia during the summer months that nobody have even seen at this side of the pond.

Last edited:
Why only the first 2 years? Wouldn't it be just the first year?
so the OG AM1 blue & red came out in 87, the OG obsidians and the OG aquas came out in 88
so you now try to convince me that the AM1s came out in 88 are not OG cws, its been always like that since the early Air Jordan days in the late 80s, reason for that is unknown to me

Last edited:
Appreciate it, gents. Went with the Wmns 12 which is a men’s 10.5

I’ll stick to that sizing moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom