OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Nike cashing in on people with absolutely no taste.

B236574C-702E-44C3-8A9D-8FF42420E3F7.jpeg
Smh

Finally!! The Volt 95!!

20180808084832.jpg

Oh wait.. thats not what we wanted. :rofl:
I think this picture solidifies they we probably won’t get the neons until atlease next year I honestly don’t see it happening any sooner especially since the Japan release was months ago and we still haven’t heard anything about the neons

I think this picture solidifies they we probably won’t get the neons until atlease next year I honestly don’t see it happening any sooner especially since the Japan release was months ago and we still haven’t heard anything about the neons
Damn I was hoping to pick up a pair smh. Those vapormax hybrids don’t look good imo

Hit for a buck on these earlier today. Looks like I made the lowest price to date for these. Who would sell these for $100 plus stockx fees so quick after release, not even a month lol. Hopefully I don’t get sent the solars from earlier this year.

man thats dope. I'd take this years pair for $100 real quick. If anyone sees anything holla

2ACDC81C-FEC5-4A52-AEAE-79CD525BA41B.jpeg

End clothing sending me used **** :smh: :smh:

thats flagrant. they should offer a disco or something

What a pity Soleheaven no longer sell sneakers, used to buy some 95 at a very decent price on their website, they were a very good website as 5 Pointz for a non US buyer

Don't mean to get off topic, but was there a low-budget version of this shoe without the air bubble? What was the name?
7502808968_415a1bb0ed.jpg
What was the name of the model you pictured? I had these back in the day in a lighter shade of blue. Can’t remember the model name though.

Does anyone know if the neon joints will release in the OG form minus the vapormax bottoms like they did in Japan earlier this year?

They keep restocking the silver bullet and metallic gold 97s in the OG form even with the Vapormax versions having dropped so I’m wondering if a US release of the neons without the Vapormax upgrade will eventually come or will I have to settle for the overseas resell

Standard nike policy.

Give them a cw thats great but not the most wanted.

Then drop a hybrid in the most desired (so they buy that thinking theres no neon coming)

Then drop the most desired.

Tripple your sales.

Nobody has an answer for that. They COULD...but then again we're talking about a company that released the same shoe twice in 6 months with slight differences.

What is the smallest these olive and orange pair will go down to ? Wife wants a pair but she’s a 6 youth so don’t know if that will happen

What is the smallest these olive and orange pair will go down to ? Wife wants a pair but she’s a 6 youth
mens size 6 is usually the smallest, but that size is very hard to come by, most retailers wont order below size US 7 because there is not much demand for such small sizes and most people in the size 6-7 range will buy GS releases anyway because they are much cheaper

Back
Top Bottom