OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Had to take a .5 down from my normal size as uk10.5 was sold out on snkrs so hoping this 10 isn’t too cramped

fits a little snug.. happy with my pair! good luck guys
IMG_20181206_120006.jpg
IMG_20181206_115955.jpg

Yeah That's what i read from some IG comments and a site i forgot, says the carhartts run a little small..maybe due to the wool liner.
Went TTS before getting to see those comments smh. Hope TTS is doable. You guys ran TTS too? How's the fit?

Any hope in finding a 10.5 online in the Carhartt’s?? I totally slept and wasn’t driving in this rain to the Bodega event last night out here in LA

Yeah That's what i read from some IG comments and a site i forgot, says the carhartts run a little small..maybe due to the wool liner.
Went TTS before getting to see those comments smh. Hope TTS is doable. You guys ran TTS too? How's the fit?
Tts. Seem the same size as the thirty odd other pairs of 95s i have. Or i didnt notice, 35 degree C day as well.

went TTS, you'll be alright dont worry!

Back
Top Bottom