OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

just copped from my local FNL. Had to get .5 size down (11). Definitely snug, but doable.
4A2A2219-5C8D-470F-AECF-2E3EDFB2B72C.jpeg

Let us know how your ingrown toenails feel after a few wears.

Came up on a 9.5 hunting. Wanted a 10 but knew if I passed on em I’d probably wouldn’t have a chance at retail. Think recent 95’s run a little bigger and I like runners to be tighter fit so it worked. Had like 3 other people wanting that 9.5 too in store. What a mess

E5B9CEC1-C922-43D5-9C6F-EE11C072819C.jpeg
Where? :nerd:

Sizing on these are weird to me. I’d usually be a size 9 in 95s, and I just tried them on at finish line. I tried on a 9 & 9.5. The 9 was snug but wearable, and the 9.5 felt better. However, I tried on two different 9.5 pairs, and one felt the same if not smaller than the 9. The quality on the size 9 I had was great, the two 9.5s I tried on were the standard poorly constructed toe boxes.

Also looking for a size 10. Took a L on SNKRS, Finish Line, JD Sports, and that Euro site Sneaker's Delight stated they weren't shipping the 95's to the US. Smh.

Heads up Detroit area!!!!!!!!!

Puffer Reds in Ypsilanti has FSR AND WILL HOLD THEM FOR YOU. Not sure how long but they are putting pairs behind the desk with peoples names on them. They did not do a raffle so get your *** there!!!!

well damb i didn't think today would go like this :lol:

Big L's fauck , gonna wait it out for a rando restock can't do resell

Back
Top Bottom