OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I won’t be able to help a ton of people but I have a friend going to a quite mall tonight to see what sizes are left here in Canada. If you needed a hand inbox me and if I can swing it be PayPal ready and have to add for shipping. Again. I won’t be able to secure like 15 pairs LOL.

Walked in to Finish Line (Great Mall) and got a pair. Very nice in person.
F79F3B14-9335-4DBC-ADA3-A705C3ABEF63.jpeg

I'm sick...Queens Center Mall was a **** show....they backdoored everything ....5 people went in ....next thing the manger comes out saying only size 10,11 and 13 are left....wanted to legit punch son in his mouf....went to Jamaica ....dude told me $300....lol'd my *** outta there....gonna try stock x.....

And oh yeah...**** nike for making these so hard to get....dumb ducks.....was it really that hard to make em as widely available as infra 90's....I mean wouldn't that mean more to their bottom line....or what am I missing here. ...

But yea I'm tight

I was gonna try to help the NT fam out with some pairs when I went to pickup my win at FTL, but no other spot in the mall got them. Damn. FNL only got GS sizes and Hibbett had nada. What a stupid release strategy for such a beloved colorway. :smh:

Do you think there will be any legislation in the future regarding resell? Seeing how sick it has become, both regarding sneakers and consoles. I read that some UK politicians have suggested making console scalping illegal. If this happened on the stock market I think it would be considered market manipulation.

Doubt it man. They mad these kind of limited. Idk why

They aren't limited. Just too many people interested in them across the world.

Resell price will come near retail on StockX once people get them all in hand and it will keep low for many months. You'll see. Only after months will they creep up.

Forgive me I've already missed it in the thread, but aren't the 95 neon's going to get a wider release and more restocks?

Do you think there will be any legislation in the future regarding resell? Seeing how sick it has become, both regarding sneakers and consoles. I read that some UK politicians have suggested making console scalping illegal. If this happened on the stock market I think it would be considered market manipulation.

Everyone has a price where something is "too much." Sneakers are no different. Hurt feelings do not equal going to school/work barefooted. I'd rather play my SNES than PS5.

The market will correct itself, no legislation needed.

Everyone has a price where something is "too much." Sneakers are no different. Hurt feelings do not equal going to school/work barefooted. I'd rather play my SNES than PS5.

Ha, you're right. It's called a "bubble burst."

Kinda shocked that I struck out considering how easy the Air Max 90 was a few weeks prior.

Hope to catch on a restock or something...

Lawmakers in some countries, and some states in the US, have passed laws regarding ticket resale.

Why does Sneakers app not automatically select my shoe size like it used to? I picked so fast this morning I clicked 11.5 instead of 12. Anyone know if I can get it to automatically pick my size again when I click purchase?

The QC on these joints is terrible. Was gonna ask if Bay Area heads wanted this size 10 but I think I'm just going to take these back. I don't think snipping off these threads is gonna work.

Attachments

• 131980434_3550408315073011_460562615871667325_n.jpg
    131980434_3550408315073011_460562615871667325_n.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 303
I don’t know how there are no pairs available in all of Portland. I live ten minutes from HQ and nobody in town has these. You guys think we’ll see a restock?

Missed out on these, but I can't say I'm too upset. Hopefully the next release yrs from now will actually have the original size air bubbles. I'd pay a good amount if those ever released again.

If you guys think that individual resellers are a problem, you already live in the past. There is so much money being made trough reselling that COMPANIES working in online retail are financing departments to do this. And most of the time they will not sell it on their websites but as listings on those despicable websites we all know off as it is much easier to avoid taxes and protects the online store from having a bad image.

I don't think they're a problem. Sneakers aren't that serious to me. I just think it's funny when some individual seller buys something on release day and flips it on ebay for a $20 profit. The business model you describe is different than the contingent of resellers I was referring to. I should've made that more clear. Not mad at anyone getting paid. Some Joe Schmoe doing one pair for +$20 seems weird though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom