OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I wish all these people just go away already, find something else to exploit.
90745F1E-477F-4775-9E05-C6CC6E0D470F.png

210423AE-CDCB-4BC4-BF8A-5DCC2B493A0D.png

If Your Mom Gotta Put You On, You NOT Doing This Right :smh: #ShoutOutMomDukesTho

Anyhow, Dealt With The Same BS As Most Online This Morn. Was Stuck At The Office All Day But Called In The Last Second Favor To A Ride Or Die Employee/Friend Who Was Off Today And More Than Willing To Lend A Hand Hitting The Local Finishline :pimp:
2E1191FF-9C94-4C28-949F-A747EF585B0A.jpeg

2009/2020
2020’s Seem A Little Longer Than The 2009 At First Glance Side By Side (Haven’t Tried Em On Yet)
D6DB36E8-7D8B-4C50-8F10-D237D3EA04BA.jpeg

2020/2009
A7DE5AE6-EB43-412E-B2BC-895AA3DE6FF0.jpeg

2020/2009
2009’s Are Definitely More Of A Neon Green Hue Than Yellow.
907F4850-DAA7-4BE4-9FD5-557E73DC04E7.jpeg

11 Years Of Neon AM95s In The Bag :pimp:
2FAFA871-236B-4A46-9A9B-F49945402B2D.jpeg

Was Hoping The Socks Would Work With 2020’s But They’re Definitely That Greener “Neon”. >D

Will Still Rock Em With The 2009’s Tho :pimp:
72669CCC-C6A9-442D-80AD-844F70A6E145.jpeg

Tried On 2020’s As Well While Taking Pics And Just Like 2009’s, I Would Personally Call This Shoe TTS. My 2009’s Actually Fit A Bit More Loose From Wear And Lace Slack.

Last edited:
Do you think there will be any legislation in the future regarding resell? Seeing how sick it has become, both regarding sneakers and consoles. I read that some UK politicians have suggested making console scalping illegal. If this happened on the stock market I think it would be considered market manipulation.

I saw something mentioned about somewhere in Europe (maybe the UK) that was potentially putting through some legislation that would make "bot" purchasing illegal. It'd be nice, but I don't know how it would be well enforced. I just hope the bubble bursts at some point. Maybe the trading/sports card hype will take it over a bit. I don't know.

That is a very good question. That happened to me. But it only happened on "hot releases". Regular shoes like Air forces and other air max, my size defaulted. But today, again my size did not default

Probably means your size was already sold out. When this happens they redirect you to pick another size.

Agreed! It’s one of my first sneaker memories as a kid, I remember my aunt getting a pair when they first released and thinking how futuristic they were. These were huge in NYC.

The real golden age of Air Maxes is in my opinion from 94 to 99.

That's when this Nike line really pushed boundaries in style and futuristic looks.

Air max 1s are iconic for obvious reasons. 90's too. The 91s (aka Big Windows) are my absolute favs. But those had classic runner looks. They look great but still were within the language of 80s runners.

94s were the first real innovation with their 180 bubble and tight sock lining.

But the 95s were shockers. They were louder than anything ever done before and it's no wonder that it became, at the time, the grail of a generation. They were so good that they made the 96s look complete trash. In fact it seems Nike didn't even try to invest in a new shoe for that year because of the monumental success of the 95s.

I remember the first time i saw these in the feet of cool kids at school. I had never seen anything like this and that screaming bright neon popping out of those huge air bubbles made everyone's heads race.

97's were also hot but didn't had such impact. I thing that eventhough 97s were good enough to easily overcome the 98's in popularity to the point that i don't even remember anyone wanting them, the reign of the 95's as the top AMX and Runner in the world came with the Air Max Plus (or TN in Europe).

Once again, in 99, Nike had created something special. From then on Nike never made another iconic Air Max silhouette. They came up with nice innovations recently but nothing captured and defined generations as those sneakers.

That feeling to wait for what Nike would came up with next year is over. Maybe it's me that became old. But i don't think so. Air Maxes are just like Jordans now. We want the old stuff. Even modern stuff works better when it's a collaboration with old silhouettes.

Thinking about it, it's a problem for Nike. They do not have new silhouettes that really stuck like those Neons 95's. Vapormaxes? Lol. They already have 5 generations or so and novelty is over. Reacts? 270s? Mashups of all those kicks?

Nope. Doesn't work. Same think with Jordan Brand. No one cares after the 14s. Adidas in this regard as done a much better job. NMD, UB and Yeezies will be retroing with success for generations to come. Meanwhile Nike as a problem to fix. How to create long lasting references again!

I'm a 10 in everything but 95s and Foams. I'm easily 10.5 because of the narrowing of the toebox on the 95s. Narrow feet over here btw.

Thinking about it, it's a problem for Nike. They do not have new silhouettes that really stuck like those Neons 95's. Vapormaxes? Lol. They already have 5 generations or so and novelty is over. Reacts? 270s? Mashups of all those kicks?

I saw so many kids around the age of 13-16 in 2018 wearing the vapormax plus, especially the triple black. Like how it was in 2015-2016 with NMD's and UB. I rarely see anyone wearing VMP, NMD's or UB's today. Won't novelty always be over within 5 years, even 2 years, for people of that age?
Even if the Vapormax Plus is a hybrid, these kids probably saw this as a new model with that sole. But maybe it won't have the nostalgia appeal to them in 18 years just because it's a hybrid.

Missed the OG Neon yesterday here in Europe, everywhere sold out. Does somebody know where I can purchase for retail price, US12? What Do you think, will there be a restock?
On nike.com the OG Neon wasn't available at all, only in smaller online shops, I wonder why.
Do you the shoe will be available on nike.com (Europe) soon..?

Back
Top Bottom