OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Im staying patient because I probably wouldn't wear them right this second anyway, but I hope they don't touch $300+ if I eventually have to go the resell route. That'd just be silly. If fire red 5's can restock what seems like almost every day, these gotta at least a few more times.

Why.. so they can make 17 pairs for each state.. these guys have their heads up their asses... I cant for the life of me see how they thought it made sense to QS these. This is almost as bad as raffling all white Air Force 1's. (and I know its all about greed and hype.)
I feel like Nike made a normal amount but the demand for these became disproportionate somehow. I know they're a classic shoe but they've never been one to demand camp outs or anything like that so I'm also surprised.

Out of respect for the effort I put in work to get my $$$ I didn't try to cop the neon retros lol

However it really made me want a pair of 95s so I remembered I bought these 2-3 years ago for 2$ (thanks Yahoo JP auctions :nerd: :nerd: )
Will begin to actively look for donor soles so I can wear them

1608764348735.png

1608764589617.png
is this from 99/00?

Loving all the pictures man! Makes me even more excited for mine to arrive. I bit the bullet and went straight to StockX after missing on SNKRS. Glad I did because it looks like I got the cheapest price listed for a 12.5 lol

Back
Top Bottom