OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

It will probably make availability better though. But that is also the manufacturers blame, maybe even more so.
Do you think that if Nike made a lot more of e.g. the Neons, would that affect it's popularity much and maybe even lower the demand for future releases? (This is a QUESTION, not an opinion)

Until Nike, a multi billion dollar company, actually cares about trying to stop the resale market, nothing will change. They like the limited numbers. They are mostly at fault for this.

It's all about building/maintaining a brand. Keeping certain releases limited, whether or not the reseller market exists is good for business. You can get 95s all year round in like 100 diff colors. Keeping certain OG/popular colorways limited is good business practice for them.

I'm surprised that these Neons are harder to get than the infrared 90s (radiant reds). Not sure if production was lower, or if they are actually less popular(?). And those were remastered, while these are arguably no better than any other past release (and arguably worse due to certain features like the stupid "ai" color blocking, darker toe, etc.

Anyway, from a pure business perspective, Nike is doing what any good marketing machine wants to do.

Still surprised these garnered so much attention outside of people who rock with 95s:
042360FB-A941-429E-84BC-16504800AC7D.jpeg

Has anyone who’s had a problem with their snkrs order it an update on their package or reached out to Nike or ups ?

I have and Im not getting anywhere
Have patience my brother! lol.
Guys track on ups not on the app

I got movement finally on my pair
should get it tomorrow
See, all that panicking for nothing. :lol:
Glad you got movement on yours. Still no movement on mines, but i'll wait till the end of the week before I start blowing up their phones.

Too bad ebay didn't have one of those 20% of promos this year. Probably would have bit the bullet and scooped from a reseller. I have a $100 gift card so I'm still considering it.

Prices are barely 20$ above retail for my size as we speak. And it's not very different for other sizes.

And by the way, i just received confirmation that i won the draw from SNS + paypal charge 11 DAYS AFTER RELEASE DATE because i had selected do stay registered for future draws on unclaimed pairs.

So, i now own one to rock and a second to stock. I suspect that more pairs are coming to peoples hands.

In other way, this is still a good moment to purchase them for a fair price as we know that those will be worth more in 2 years time. In fact, i know of a professional reseller who as bough 20 pairs out of stockx this past week because these are easy profit as soon as 18 months time.

What size are you in and where are you seeing these prices?

Any Australians waiting for the neons to release here? As far as I know, the only retailer who posted the neons as coming soon is subtype. Any info from other retailers? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom