⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
amitt5504 amitt5504

that simmons/embiid/curry LU doe

Rook played well in extended minutes last night. 15 pts, 9 rebs, 3 steals, 3 blocks. Not exactly sure how skilled he is, but he plays hard as hell. Like maybe too hard :lol:

Yeah he needs to bottle some of that up :lol:

He's like one of those dudes at the Y you play pickup with but has a football background.

Yeah he needs to bottle some of that up :lol:

He's like one of those dudes at the Y you play pickup with but has a football background.
Lol yup. I appreciate the effort. Just doesn't have to go 150 MPH.

He's WAY more athletic than I thought he was going to be coming into the draft though. If the jumper ends up being somewhat real, he's a perfect fit next to The Jays. We'll see.

You gotta be joking...Aite so speak about the other side of the ball then. Let me hear it.
His defense is trash, But he is shooting over 54 percent on mostly perimeter shots and he is shooting almost 45 percent on 3s. He is also an above average rebounder. I still stand by the fact he is one of the better shooters in the league.

Not bad about .500 his whole career.
42% in the playoffs.

Allen Iverson won 51.0 percent of the time in his career.

allen iverson winning percentage

Suns and Nuggets should be pretty strategic on resting players now. Jokic and CP might need a little break

Looks like PG had tapped that coach on his back and CP was just kinda waiting for him to lower his arm to walk by.

Suns and Nuggets should be pretty strategic on resting players now. Jokic and CP might need a little break
Don't know, man. Jokic seemingly hasn't done enough to secure the mvp. If he misses 2 consecutive game, he'll probably be jumped dame lillard and jrue holiday.

Don't know, man. Jokic seemingly hasn't done enough to secure the mvp. If he misses 2 consecutive game, he'll probably be jumped dame lillard and jrue holiday.
Jokic could miss all of their games and Jrue Holliday still wouldn’t be on anyone’s ballot.

PG setting himself up to go out sad in the postseason once again.

I can see why they did it at the time but given his recent playoff history and how everyone has soured on him, I always chuckle when I remember PG has a Nike Sig line. I think a few of the earlier pairs were popular amongst players and fans but not sure how they've been doing lately. I think someone said he went back to an earlier pair in lieu of his latest?

What's wrong with Curious George's response? I thought people hate when players are too friendly with each other?

Mostly self-inflicted, but PG is in that space where no matter what he says/does, people are going to give him a hard time. Only way to get past it now is to ball out in the playoffs and help the Clippers get to at least the WCF.

I can see why they did it at the time but given his recent playoff history and how everyone has soured on him, I always chuckle when I remember PG has a Nike Sig line. I think a few of the earlier pairs were popular amongst players and fans but not sure how they've been doing lately. I think someone said he went back to an earlier pair in lieu of his latest?

I still see a few players wearing PGs. Reggie Jackson does. The PG 4 was the model PG himself stopped wearing last season in favor of the 2s. But they did release a PG 5 this year. I think he may be wearing those now.

309CAEA0-B035-4980-94AC-40A04E2C02A5.png

Not bad, IMO. Just kind of basic.

How does PG have a sig but not Luka

Luka is with Jordan Brand. He’s still wearing the flagship AJ model. They actually just released a special colorway of the AJ 35s lows with Luka’s own logo on them.

Think it’s possible he could get his own Jordan Brand shoe like Zion did.

His defense is trash, But he is shooting over 54 percent on mostly perimeter shots and he is shooting almost 45 percent on 3s. He is also an above average rebounder. I still stand by the fact he is one of the better shooters in the league.
That’s cool but it’s more to basketball then just shooting.

I haven't noticed anybody wearing those PG 5s but a lot of players wear the 4s. I dont like them, they look lazy and there's a plaidish colorway everyone wears that reminds me of pajamas

luka doubtful and Kyrie out tonight ??

dont do this to me fantasy gods

whats the next sad news ima get hit with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom