⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
storm2006 storm2006 the same energy needs to be kept. Can’t bury the Celtics and then say we need Dennis Schroeder. Can’t clown Luka. Can’t clown Steph.
Ohhhh for sure. I’m not clowning them dudes. My energy is consistent especially understanding that in addition to regular injuries, COVID and contact tracing has wildly changed things. All these teams aren’t who they would be under normal circumstances or with full rosters.

When is the same energy ever kept? We can’t even get thread title updates on time lol
Lakers on a 3-game slide and the thread title hasn’t been updated since with all that’s been going on. Interesting.

Might not get one until the ASB tbh.

Legend and legendary fit
1614008286765.jpeg
No AI slander, but why is he wearing Melo's clothes, jacket looks extra big. I do not miss those wide pants days at all.

My girl asked me about NT and I just told her it was a sports message board where you chat with people. She was like who you chatting with :smh: :lol:. Said some **** about 'leemelone' and 'prada bag cuz he prada me' in a convo one time and had me like
200 (2).gif

Yall boys watch your back out here
Ahhh man we good now, I leave my NT up on my home computer when I leave for work. Now back in the day when we had those "other" threads running rampant on NT, it was a different story. Those appreciation threads would of had you coming home to a buzzsaw.

In just the past two seasons we've seen the reincarnation of the 96 bulls and 2015 warriors. Sensational

You’re being obtuse. But to clarify EYE was not comparing the actual Utah Jazz to the Warriors but rather talking about the idea of a team “not being able to sustain XYZ”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom