⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got 70 free minutes today, listen to the debut of Dream Team Tapes Season 2.

The first episode is an overview of the 1992/2008 squads and the second episode is about Kobe.

If KP doesn't play tonight he's not playing for Mavs ever again

tenor.gif

wood was doing what I thought he would so I wouldn’t say he improved. MIP should be jerami grant but it really really should be hamadou Diallo

We didn't play for week yet KP missed a game for a back injury. Something that can't be proven medically.

Ironically enough it's the exact same injury Dennis had before he was traded.
That thing has gotten weird.

He was unbelievable in the bubble defensively for stretches and looked dominant for most of the time there... Offensive bubble lift was definitely a thing, but KP was controlling the paint for significant stretches of games there defensively, too.

He's been a target this year. Doesn't look like he's moving well. But he's shooting it as well as he ever has and he's looked like he's starting to find his legs offensively over the last month or so.

But he's fallen off a cliff defensively, for sure. Not sure if it's playing into shape or if the last knee injury just zapped him. It's rough.

That thing has gotten weird.

He was unbelievable in the bubble defensively for stretches and looked dominant for most of the time there... Offensive bubble lift was definitely a thing, but KP was controlling the paint for significant stretches of games there defensively, too.

He's been a target this year. Doesn't look like he's moving well. But he's shooting it as well as he ever has and he's looked like he's starting to find his legs offensively over the last month or so.

But he's fallen off a cliff defensively, for sure. Not sure if it's playing into shape or if the last knee injury just zapped him. It's rough.

From January through the bubble you could argue he's a better basketball player than Luka.

I think he pressured himself into coming back too soon and he's getting all the blame from fans and the media for how this season has played out so far.

Jaren Jackson Jr had the same injury 7 weeks before KP and still ain't playing

I forget, why do Knicks fans hate KP? I remember arguments in here where they were trying to tell me he was better than KAT :lol:

Did he say something on his way out?

From January through the bubble you could argue he's a better basketball player than Luka.

I think he pressured himself into coming back too soon and he's getting all the blame from fans and the media for how this season has played out so far.

Jaren Jackson Jr had the same injury 7 weeks before KP and still ain't playing
I'd guess you're not wrong...

The COVID crunch in January probably pushed them to bring him back a few weeks earlier than they ideally would've.

But it is glaring - before that roster crunch and him coming back - they were bordering Top 5 defensive metrics and fell off a cliff after that for several weeks.

I'd guess you're not wrong...

The COVID crunch in January probably pushed them to bring him back a few weeks earlier than they ideally would've.

But it is glaring - before that roster crunch and him coming back - they were bordering Top 5 defensive metrics and fell off a cliff after that for several weeks.

Last night was really interesting to me.

It's Memphis but they played good defense. The only good defense they have played this year is without him.

Last year he started slow offensively but that shot blocking was there from day 1.

This next month will be interesting but this is definitely real smoke.

nets need a backup PG? can't be any worse than shamet
be reunited with his bff, KD
Cook isn’t good, you only bringing him around for the locker room presence n ppl seem to like him...If yo actually has to play real mins then the team already in trouble :lol:

Last night was really interesting to me.

It's Memphis but they played good defense. The only good defense they have played this year is without him.

Last year he started slow offensively but that shot blocking was there from day 1.

This next month will be interesting but this is definitely real smoke.
They've been borderline elite defensively by today's standards without him in the lineup. Even with Luka on, and him off, they're really, really good.

Powell looked bouncy and active last night after being out of the again rotation for a bit...

Even if they aren't moving off KP, it honestly might make sense to table him until after the ASB and just let him rest.

I forget, why do Knicks fans hate KP? I remember arguments in here where they were trying to tell me he was better than KAT :lol:

Did he say something on his way out?
Both are overrated

If you knew the type of smug scumbag **** he was pulling while he was up here you'd hate him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom