Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The good thing about the Paul/Robinson fight is that Paul is now gonna think he's a lot better than he actually is and try to actually fight a real boxer next time out... and he's gonna be the one laying there like Nate was tonight.
Dude already asked for Connor McGregor. I hope you’re right. Seattle, especially the Southend where we’re from, needs this.

Dude already asked for Connor McGregor. I hope you’re right. Seattle, especially the Southend where we’re from, needs this.
Damn whole neighborhood going out sad. Need one of the best MMA fighters ever to beat up a Youtuber :lol:

Damn whole neighborhood going out sad. Need one of the best MMA fighters ever to beat up a Youtuber :lol:
Hahaha. Naw. We’re good, and Nate is still probably the best athlete from the town. He just didn’t belong in the ring. But who doesn’t want to see someone puffing their chest out like they did something, after beating a dude much older, smaller, and inexperienced, get beat by a real pro in the sport?

Yeah, he doesn’t even need to face McGregor. He could face any actual boxer in his weight class, and he’d get worked.

He’s a really good boxer for an MMA dude.
I’d have to watch him box in a match other than Floyd to truly judge. Floyd plays with dudes, to give intrigue. I’m not saying Connor can’t box, but old Floyd is a weird benchmark for me to use.

I’d have to watch him box in a match other than Floyd to truly judge. Floyd plays with dudes, to give intrigue. I’m not saying Connor can’t box, but old Floyd is a weird benchmark for me to use.
Yeah I’m not using that fight as a benchmark at all. More so comparing Conor to other UFC guys.

Yea From what I saw against Floyd idk if he beats Paul

Southend and CD cats beefing on FB rn
mjlol.png

Him vs Connor makes the most $$$$
that’s all that really matters
I don’t wanna see a “real” boxer vs Connor when I already know what the result will be.

i dont really need to see conor box, just stick to mma

just dont need to make that idiotic fool richer than he already is

but if conor really want to box, fight pac and get that 8 digit payday again even if its for a loss, thats bigger payday

There is no payday from Conor’s POV against a Youtuber that beat garbage *** Nate Robinson. He could get a match against real boxers.

The good thing about the Paul/Robinson fight is that Paul is now gonna think he's a lot better than he actually is and try to actually fight a real boxer next time out... and he's gonna be the one laying there like Nate was tonight.

Jake Paul would get his *** beat the local amateur who spars at the local gym, let alone an actual professional boxer.

Back
Top Bottom