Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southend and CD cats beefing on FB rn
mjlol.png
I know. Hahaha. It’s wild right now.

Poor Nate. In his head its all gotta be “ a youtuber knock me out “

he needs to hibernate for at least 10 years

Man. Watching that Nate Robinson fight hurts. From the same neighborhood in Seattle, grew up around the corner, he’s 2 years older, know him and his people. The internet is *** hilarious, yet so ruthless. He didn’t look trained very well at all.
Didn't look like he trained, period

Let’s not have Nate Robinson representing the entire black community tho :lol:.

Nate went in thinking his athleticism could make up for a gap in skill and actual practice, and he found out he was wrong. And anybody else who thinks that way and decides to step in a ring will more than likely also find out that they’re wrong. We can leave it at that.

Broner getting payback for the hood is hilarious tho :lol:. Might even be able to sell it considering the size difference. I can’t lie, I would probably watch.

Let’s not have Nate Robinson representing the entire black community tho :lol:.

Nate went in thinking his athleticism could make up for a gap in skill and actual practice, and he found out he was wrong. And anybody else who thinks that way and decides to step in a ring will more than likely also find out that they’re wrong. We can leave it at that.

Broner getting payback for the hood is hilarious tho :lol:. Might even be able to sell it considering the size difference. I can’t lie, I would probably watch.

:lol: all facts especially the Broner point

Back
Top Bottom