Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jermell is like a more athletic 154 pound version of deontay wilder. You can win damn near every round vs him to a decision as long as you dont get caught with a knockout punch. It looked like Rosario took a dive but who knows. Dude looked like he was having seizures and then was fine 2 minutes later and refusing medical attention🤷🏾‍♂️

Jermall fought well. Derevyanchenko is done.

I'm still not sold on either of them being elite but they're getting the job done for now.
Jermell can actually box tho
Something Wilder can’t

Who’s elite ?
Tbh big charlo not beating Canelo but aside from him idk who else I would consider elite. GGG is old now and Andrade really doesn’t impress me that much. Little Charlo has no real comp at 154 or has beaten them. He’ll smack up Teixiera so might be time to move to 160 to face guys his brother hasn’t yet or won’t

Tbh big charlo not beating Canelo but aside from him idk who else I would consider elite. GGG is old now and Andrade really doesn’t impress me that much. Little Charlo has no real comp at 154 or has beaten them. He’ll smack up Teixiera so might be time to move to 160 to face guys his brother hasn’t yet or won’t
Oh ok

I think Jacobs and Andrade have some sort of friendship so they probably won't fight especially since the money isn't there. After Rosado, one of the UK guys (Ryder, Callum Smith, or Saunders) make the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom