Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breland and Manny Robles deserved better
Andy Ruiz threw Robles under the bus? Last I heard, Ruiz didn't announce much publicly. Supposedly it was because he felt like he peaked with Robles and didn't think he could learn much more from him.

Andy Ruiz threw Robles under the bus? Last I heard, Ruiz didn't announce much publicly. Supposedly it was because he felt like he peaked with Robles and didn't think he could learn much more from him.

Not in the same sense.
While Andy didn't publicly call him out, he and his camp kept grumbling behind closed doors how Manny kept talking about how outta shape Andy was.
Manny was just keeping it real. Manny was that dude basically dragging his fat *** to the gym.

That's why I agreed with your statement 100%
"the people who keep it real often get punished and the fake people get ahead somehow"

Breland didn't deserve to be put out, neither did Manny. These guys did right by they're fighters.

IIRC Andy’s Dad was basically saying the same **** Manny was saying after the rematch.

The Reynoso’s have surprised me with Ryan, so maybe they can turn Andy around, but I doubt it. Outside of the first AJ fight, the Andy that showed up for the rematch has been the guy that he’s been his whole career. Mexican Buster Douglas.

Trainers always get scapegoated after a loss, the ones discussed today don't suprise me as much as the Bradley-Diaz and Julian Williams-Edwards split. They looked like they had great chemisty.

Not in the same sense.
While Andy didn't publicly call him out, he and his camp kept grumbling behind closed doors how Manny kept talking about how outta shape Andy was.
Manny was just keeping it real. Manny was that dude basically dragging his fat *** to the gym.

That's why I agreed with your statement 100%

Breland didn't deserve to be put out, neither did Manny. These guys did right by they're fighters.
Fighters thinking they bigger than they really are. As if they don't have huge gaping holes in their game.

I've heard great things about Paul Kroll, but after watching him for the first time tonight I am not very impressed.

That was one of the most savage fights ive ever seen.

I really hope ivan pulls through man dude was in and out of consciousness.

I think the fight is going to be better than anticipated. This is Brook's last chance at the highest level, so he is going to leave it all in the ring. Crawford wants to make a statement by outdoing Spence's performace.

I think the fight is going to be better than anticipated. This is Brook's last chance at the highest level, so he is going to leave it all in the ring. Crawford wants to make a statement by outdoing Spence's performace.

I feel brook will do better than khan, but not sure how he's gonna look coming down a division. He was already big as hell when he did fight at ww, having been at 54 his past few outings its gonna take a lot out of him. Bud outdoing spence at this point will prove nothing. Kinda sad that buds waiting for 140s to move up or draining 54s down for fights when hes in one of the hottest division in boxing.

Monster on Halloween eh? Curious to see how thats gonna go with tanks ppv the same night.

Back
Top Bottom